Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajai Shukla (N/a)     17 September 2013

Inheritance rights

Hi,

The house in which I've always lived in is registered in the name of my grandmother who has two sons. The grandmother's health is precarious and since she is closer to my uncle, I fear that she is likely to sign over a will in his favor granting him full ownership of the house. 

1. Is there a way by which I can stop this? Because I would be left without a house in case that happens.

2. Another major concern is that my uncle might try selling this house before my grandmother's demise so that he can collect the money in her name and then keep it himself. Is there a way by which I can stop the sale of my house?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 September 2013

Since the house is in the name of your grand mother. It is her own property. She can enjoy her property as long as she lives. She can write a WILL on her own accord. She can write a WILL on her own. So try to get her love on you, you can help her at her old age. If she recognise your services to her, she may write a WILL on your name. So love and affection and service to such old lady is important first.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     17 September 2013

I agree with Ramachary

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 September 2013

rightly said Mr. Ramachary, thus acquire your grandmother's love by doing service to her in her last days, you stand a chance to avail the benefits of her property after her departure

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register