Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arivarasu C (system Admin)     06 April 2015

Inheritance property

Hi

my grandmother has porpety, she got from their father & mother.

My grandmother registered to my name 5 years back,

My sister goes legal, anthying she will get

Please let me know

Thanks

arivu

Learning

6 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     06 April 2015

You sister won't get anything , because she is not the co-parcener of your grand mother's family

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 April 2015

How did the grandmother get property from her parents; registered partition deed, WILL, sale deed etc?

Arivarasu C (system Admin)     06 April 2015

registered partition deed

saravanan s (legal advisor)     06 April 2015

when a property by any means comes to the hands of a woman it will be considered as her self aquired property.so she can will it or gift it to anyone she likes.so your sister is not entitled to any share as your grand mother had registered it in your name

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 April 2015

After the registered partition deed the status should have changed to self acquired  and owner can give it away to anyone in his life time as it pleases to her/him by any means e.g. gift/sale deed, WILL.

The sister may not succeed to claim any share.

YOu may however show all docs on record to your able lawyer dealing in civil/family/property/revenue matters.

Nandakumar (Proprietor)     07 April 2015

My mother had an ancestral property in A.P by a Will from her Father. We are 3 daughters and a son. After my Mother’s Death suddenly can the property rights [Phani records] be transferred equally between my father, Son and daughters. Is there any rule that the rights has to be first transferred in my Father’s name and later on transferred in our names. Kindly Clarify

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register