Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sathisha (Proprietor)     17 May 2012

Income tax e filing user name & pasword

Dear Experts.

I am an Propriter, having a business in manufacturing concern, Every year my friend is looking & take caring of finalisation, filing of income tax through a chartered accountant. He is an employee in private company.

for a few months, for me & him there was a misunderstanding with preparation & finalisation of books of accounts. so i have changed the accountant & the same post appointed another person.

We need to pay some professional fees (10,000) to him, he is not comeing to collect the same, but he is not given my user name & password for incometax online filing, service tax user name & password.

He is given email address of chartered accountant. i am asked the chartered accountant and explained the same, but the accountant has cheated to him also & accountant has to pay Rs 5000.00 to chartrered accounant. but  i have paid to Rs 30,000.00 to accountant for finalisation & filing of returns for one year against cheque payment.

now my doubt is how to get user name & pass word from the accountant, i am ready to pay if he want extra fees. but he is not comeing.

so What action can i take legally/ whether we can give a legal notice to chartered accountant also, and the same notice we can give to institutie of chartered accountant also.

Kindly suggest & help us to get my user name & pass word.

Regards

Sathisha T R

Learning

2 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     17 May 2012

The user id is your pan number and you can reset your id by quoting the acknowledgement number of the previous year return filed online in the forgot password option

A V Vishal (Advocate)     18 May 2012

Sorry that is PW not ID

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register