LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal (Sales)     10 April 2013

Ils threatning with physical harm and police

I have been married for a Year and Half and i am Abroad. My wife only stayed in my house for 3 days as she was note Given her own bedroom in My Fathers one bedroom Flat. My Parents suggested Buying a two bedroom Flat without asking them even a single penny which was again rejected by her. She was staying at her mothers Place for more than a year and she has joined me Abroad on a condition that we will get a house. When i was in India, i was being pressurised by My Inlaws with excessive force including the use of a Local MLA who is in a Hindu rightwing party, NCW, some relative who is in the Indian Navy and police. I was being held hostage in their house and my passports and My cellphone was forcibaly taken by my Brother in Law and my parents were called to the house late in night and took me away after intense arguement.

I even attempted suicide by hanging which was unsuccessful (my ILs dont know about it)

My wife wants my dad to sell the existing property, take 50 percent share and take house in her name failing which they have threated to send all of us in Jail. Her Mother is a divorcee and there are no male members in Her family. Our marriage was Simple and was in a Temple with only a few Guests.

We all are in a panicky situation, Please help as i am not even in a position mentally to Frame my sentences correctly.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Come out in detail, for any answers.

You query shows a series of incidents, but no exact questions.

Make yourself clear about what you want to do, then we can help.

(Guest)

It also looks like the divorcee mother is trying to give her daughter a tip or two regarding how to secure one's future.

No wonder her past experiences would have made her teach her daughter such lessons.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register