Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lallu singh (Asstt Professor)     02 August 2013

Illegal

dear sir /mam 

I have a big problem in my life and it comes atrundum, I am living in a colony in my distric which is developed by the semi govt firm. This firm develop this colony to overcome financial crisis. A pannel of directors sale out a huge amount of land to public and a site plan is given for a whole construction from the firm. Houses are made according to this site plan during 30 years of time. Now after 30 or 35 years later a powerfull leader want to capture this huge land of colony and want to include in his property that may be in use for showing some govt reason. And the firm's directors with didtric cordinators  now , are trying to represent that all the site plan as well as the sale of land was illigal that time in the impression of that leader. and people of colony get only 3 day time to release their home before being totaly distroy.

What the people can do now? 

Is it possible the colony can be destroy while every person has the registration paper & site plan as well?

How can the people's house can be save?

please give me the easy & approchable method"

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 August 2013

you can file for injunction order in civil courts at your place.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register