LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav Mundada   21 September 2022

I send notice for refund fees not responding

Hello, as you get we know, the issues caused by your organization to my client in period af the learning in your institute
he suffered lots of problems from your Organization MAAC INSTITUTE MAIAD- As you are not solving issue on phone
call that's why sending final notice.
Grievance Numher: 3631007
Hello, I'm Gaurav l'm learning in MAAC MALAD {MUMBAI} animation institute, from MAY 2019 but because of covid
time 2020-2022 2 year gap between course, but as they said I paid their fees for active in there portal when l'm at home
{Nashik} even after payment they are nat giving online lectures as I already paid !1,03,779 .Now I hold Rs.10,000 last EMI
because even I paid before Them they not giving lectures I even told them l'll come at Mumbai I want offline lectures
but they always forced & threat me to pay fees and after payment they are not giving lectures. Maac institute
employee {Nirmala mam) demanding extra fees 11,500 for Re-Registration fees also.
Now they started sending messages to my parents saying your son is declare as dropout. I'm facing lots of issues from
this institute if I get my all tees L,A3,77Srefund l'll get my admission done in other reputed institute
I don't think it's worth it for paying course fee 1,03,779
As waste of time because of your poor management system as I already told you I want refund my full fees 1,03,779

Learning

5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 September 2022

Contact and consult a local prudent lawyer for filing a consumer complaint for deficiency of service.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     21 September 2022

Yes, you have to knock the doors of Consumer Commission for your grievances.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     21 September 2022

File consumer complaint; just even you can file complaint yourself in the consumer court. 

Gaurav Mundada   23 September 2022

any one help for file consumer complaint

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 September 2022

Where are you located ? You may contact me, if you are in Delhi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register