Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I AM IN A URGENT NEED OF HELP. PLEASE HELP!!!!.....My Ex is threatening me that she is going to file a case against me after 2 days of break up

Page no : 2

Navi Kamboz   01 May 2018

also you said i dragged her into relationship that's not true she proposed me i didn't and also everything is solved she said she was just doing this in anger and only wanted me to be with her can you tell me that is this right to torture a guy like this , think before taking side of the girl everytime because not in every case the girl is right

Sonam Kaur (teaching )     01 May 2018

i repeat are u drunked? monor may ask any nonsense thing U are grown up u  should have sense whethere t accept or not. thats not any point in the eye of law. u have done everything knowingly. now blaming the minor to escape. when did she became 18? after she turned 18 or before? if the court case runs 10 yrs u want to say thee vicims is now old enough and dismiss the case? what kind a A** u re? well I know boys like you are found everywhere. u are not the one. If se had  done something with her some one ex.. so u thought u can also use her? this is preplanned offence. ha ha she touched your private parts utter rubbish . where u sleeping ? what reason are u coming up man> the court will really look at you are as an a** . Well Enjoy the court decision now . 

and you don't even know about what she does to me in public..... she uses violence, she fought with my friends and now i don't have that bond with any of my friends, everyone know about what she is doing, each and every person here says that this is too much u should confront her, also mam just think about this that in my place if your brother was there and a girl did this with him what would be your reaction , it was both of us consent in being physical , if i showed you my chats in which i am saying that please don't text me i want to study and she is texting i am horny , want BJ ? and m still saying please let me study Don't do this.... what do you want to say now???????
i didn't wanted to get into much details here 🙏 i am not the guy you are thinking please don't degrade my character here just because i had physical relationship with My girlfriend

haan beta maze maar liya as if tumko kuch nhi mila sab kuch usko hi mila he. now blame gil for everything. mans had developed the behaviour to show supremacy on women by anyhown and this is their way of life. everytime man is wrong as he can also act to avoid such act but no. mil raha he kyu jaane de. bad me dal denge isper hi blame . 

so u are not that type of guy? beta that type of guy aisa karte bhi nhi he. study hi karna tha to ye sab kaise kar liya boss galti ho gai is not any answer to prove u are innocent. even she can say that , u feel pain when u are just attacked verbally well i shown the facts not attacked you. but she had attacked by physical u want her to be made silent somehow?? and that u keep doing character assanitation of the minor girl? are u even a man? 

i never drink or smoke and she is 18 and i am 19 and she was 18 as this is not old this is this year's case only,
i haven't used her please stop this
i also asked her about 20 times before doing it and finally i didn't do it the first day
i did it next time but i didn't wanted her to lose her virginity as she told me that she did everything in past with her ex but only at back so we had only at back , she asked me to do on front but i refused

u did not use her? property thi kya uska body? whethere u are 19 but even your character is as same as her. now what u thoink the other c=girl in yr life what she should think for u? he is bad and had done relation with ex . slow clap to u. I will simply pray u need to taste law. and i did not stop you from studying better dont blame me for not allowing you to study . why the hell i stop you from studying . this seems you have habite of blaming others for everything u do.. Stop it now I have done with this topic. I need you to taste your karma .  

i have talked and she has realised her mistake Don't tell me about karma 🙏
and i have accepted her back because of her guilt
she said that after leaving you i became lonely
she told me that she started talking to her Ex again but she missed me
you just can't see the case and just want to support the girl no matter what has happened
and keeping a blind fold is not gud as in this case
she could have ruined my life
aur jab m vapas laut k ata tab shyd vo kehti k ye meri galti thi
tab kya hota , fir apke jese log gayab ho jate h
jo ankh band krke humesha girl ki side lete h

she can do anything with me that's ok
if i was involved with her actions then i am the criminal
is this what you wanted to say
please leave my case aside and look for another case to comment
u can never understand my situation in which i was.
she is good by heart but could've destroyed my life in anger
why just because i tried to move on
she was the one to leave me
when i started talking to someone else
she came back and told me that i will file a case against you
why???
why in the seven hells that is a reason to file a case against somebody?

just because man always want to put blame on women everytime men should not be taken as right. its tendency of man he want women for s*x and then she should go away without giving headache or complaining to him.

TGK REDDI   02 May 2018

I overwhelmingly see the world putting blame on men and instigating women.

Man wants woman for s*x?     What, then, does woman want?      Not only s*x bui also money.

Yes.      The questioner committed rape.      Barbaric laws say the girl didn't.

It's an offence to seduce a girl.      But it's not an offence to seduce a boy.

What?       What Mr Reddi?      Girls seduce boys?      Have you taken leave of you senses?

My dear people!     I expect such questions from you.      People instinctively curse a boy and bless a girl.    They don't bother who is guilty.

Yes.   99% girls seduce boys.      They succeeed.     The whole world backs them.      If a boy in my village repels a girl, people of America will be in revolt.

1% boys seduce girls.     They seldom succeed.     The whole world disapproves them.     Americans too suggest death penalty.

Such mentality must go.

If such mentality exists, why do that one per cent boys chase girls?     People won't leave him if they don't chase.      What's more people won't leave them after they chase.      Boy who chases is a brute;  boy who doesn't chase is also a brute.

You can't find such revolutionay ideology in anybody and one day people will flung me into mental hospital.

1 Like

Sonam Kaur (teaching )     02 May 2018

Reddi. Have u taken leave from yr sense? When uncan blame girl then why dont on boy? World want every men should be kept away from blame and throw every dirt on women. Whether this boy was doing kirtan bhajan when she asked him for s*x? And who knows the truth? If he would had said no and ran away then that would be consider that girl did wrong.but i request you to use yr brain which i hope u r not on leave with it. boy also did ses so there is no question of seducing .did not he liked that? Then why he is blaming girl? Offcourse he was ready in hin mind and had accepted the s*x. And what do u mean by barbaric law? In hinduism girls are not even allowed to take decision of marrying now u dont come up with some few love marraige examples. Her marraige decision is taken by parents and there is not examples of decades take example of yugas. If she seduced her whT he want? when man decide he want baby he never ask women decision . just he got marry means he got rights to do marital rape thata what indian mens are. Reddu ji 100% boys are rapist they cannot live without thinking of free s*x and they get succedded . May be your mother and sisters are of that kind of seducing man so you came up with such shamefull decision against women. I can smell you are mysogynist and you are dqncing on whataboutary narrations. And what u said 1% boy seduced man? Are u smoking anything? This flesh market red light area where men kidnaped teen age girls ,force her to sleep with numbers of mens and earn from selling her body have u lost your shame just because u have got the small inch of muscle hanging betwen yr lega u feel you supreme to women? Nonsense.. Are u even educted then do read the facts about gang rape is now fashion everywhere. Not even a small femalebinfact are spared by beast known as man. If this war us goinf one way and man wants to do everywrong and offence and put all blame on women. Then its time to kick out men from the soceity and every laws that do sewa of man and blaa blaa bkaa rubbish thing imposed on girls we need to tyaag men permenently because men donot deserve womne at all. If she likes s*x that means u got lisebce to rape her? What kind of mentality is growing inside man.

Navi Kamboz   02 May 2018

sonam kaur, you are talking about our mentality and what about you
you think that girls are always right no matter what they do
we did everything because we were in a relationship
we both were ready to do it
its not her fault in it
and not even mine
its just that she asked me to block all my female Friends and she kept on talking even to her Ex
she have my phone anytime she wants and i just sit there looking at her when she is checking my phone and not finding anything in it
this things made me feel low
and i told her that still she didn't listened to me
she was like if you can't fulfill my needs i had to go to other guys
even after saying this you think she was right and i am wrong then you require a great round of applause
she was mentally harassing me and if i left because of that you say i don't have any right to leave just because we made physical contacts
you want say we have to stay together not thinking about happiness just because we were intimate and for this thinking of you i should tell you people get a divorce after maybe 2 years of marriage they got physical too
why they are allowed to leave those men are also wrong, right?
as they married a women only because they wanted s*x
please change your thinking
if something bad happened near you or with you
that doesn't make each and every men a bad person
and each and every girl a pure soul
think about it thoroughly before uttering rubbish about me
Now please don't speak a word on my case i don't want you to say anything please leave

this boys wasnot seduced he enjoyed s*x and he later said he want break up suddenly he realised is is studying wowwww. Why did not he gave time to girl to reqlized and change her decision now he may cook some stories on this points to prove he is very much innocent. So mr reddt what u said 99% women seduced men? Aackk thoooo... We women are not even intresred in looking man with or without clothes. Its men who see a5 womens chest at first glance. Women are killed because she is female. No men want widow rape victim molested victim acid attack victim do u want? Then why u man want to keep character image of man supreme and clear when 100%of atrocities on women are just because of man. U man decide what she should wear what she should eat what she should worship whome she should talk at what time she should be back what ever she say must be true .women are not allowed to take final decision in house. U saying whole world women seduced man. I think u r comparing west women with indian . He he u are adicted to pron sites? And by the way did your mother seduced yr father and thwn u were born? Is your father also yr biological father? U man are good to blame women for rape . Who brought this mother sister gaali in world? This world is not safe for women becuase mens are beast born beast. Atrocities on women is not to be discussed thats what you man want. Aaj ye tumhara sir agar uncha he and tum apna muh samaaj me dikhane k layak ho na to iske piche tumhari ghar ki aurat he .samjha??? agar us aurat ne mens ko seduce karne ka dhanda khola hota to tum kahi muh dikhane layak nhi bachte aaj. y u men dont come up when babies are killed in worm? Why u want dowry? Why she was thrown in fire after her husband died? Why no equal share in properties either parental or in laws? Dono jagah fokaat ka naukar ban k life guzare aurat? She is not allowed to study . She ia not allowed to show her face to elders and put ghunghat as mandatory you man will decide what is sanskaar to women? Khud k ander koi sanskaar he ? this boy had done rape and u also symphatize this henious act just becuase u r anti women you seem all women in wirld arw seducing men.. I am laughing on you.

Kmboz u yr mentality is what u think she is making you feel low. She is talking to her ex . What she was talking? How u know ? Did u check her call or spied her? Before u spying u deleted you contacts or chat convo from phone such cases are seen very often .if that makes you feel low then u think she us your entertainement material to make u happy? Even men spy on women whethere she talk with men or not. yes people get divorse after getting married but u want to say do s*x and then realize u r studying and then do break up? This is not any reason she is not complaining for your breakups what u did is wrong . And u r not married u have no of escaping answers that is not a point s*x with girls is sensitive and break up just becUse she checked yr mobile and asked you to block female contacts? When u give example of married couples have u researched how married man imposed rules on women?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register