Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Husband torturing and asking me to leave the house

Page no : 2

Ratnesh kumar (Advocate)     01 June 2012

dear,

see there is two options first is that u stays at your matrimonial house , and give a informatorypetion before c.j.m. telling the danger and apprehnesion which you are having and disclosing the names from which you are having the apprehension. it will be kept in record and it can be used in future if needed . secondly you are well qualified lady you should first search for a gd job and then go your own house or paternam house and leave that guy and file divoerce and take gd amount of alimony and get remmaraige.

1 Like

manish (cdsdfasd sdf)     02 June 2012

@author,

if your husband is having an affair, its really sad and u need to deal with it - whether u want to continue or not.. I can understand a husband having an affair but why will the inlaws go against you?

anyways a few other things i noted was that many people are trying to snatch the kid or feed him toxic things. Have you become paranoid with the things happening around you? Have you become extremely suspicious of people? A random rickshaw wallah will try to take away your child, a toffee being fed o child being toxic, there are too many loose ends to what you are saying. Please take time off for yourself. Go to your paerents house and analyse yourself.

How can your husband new girlfriend now staying with her husband from whom she was seperated..Maybe your husband brought both of them back. There may not be any affair at all.. Please for your sake, go to your poarents place and go to a psychiatrist without anyone knowing. The mind is a tricky place - how it behaves during stressful conditions no one knows. DOnt let ego come in way and do it all secretely. Be objective and take objective decisions.. all the best

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register