Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parnika   30 April 2023

Husband threatening

Respected sir's

My husband is saying that he is in the process of cancelling my Aadhar card. Since I share his last name in the aadhar card... Why does he want to do that? What could be his intention behind this? And do they actually have this right to cancel my aadhar card without my approval.i am really worried as to what could he be conspiring against me. Pls help! 

Learning

18 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 April 2023

Your husband or God can tell you about his (your husband's) intention qua cancellation of aadhar card suffixed with his surname.

Is it a legal dispute / problem / concern for consideration and obligation of experts on this platfomr ?

Parnika   30 April 2023

No sir... There is no such case... It's just that we are married for 18yrs and i have a son who is 16 yrs old. Me and my husband are not in talking  for almost a month now due to a reason. Now he is conspiring against me with his girlfriend that how can he get rid of me without paying a single penny. When I confronted him last night after I heard this conversation, he said it's none of my business and while having a heated argument, he mentioned that the Aadhar card which has his surname will be cancelled very soon. Upon asking him he doesn't have a right to do that, he said he is in a process of cancelling my Aadhar card. I don't have no one sir and he knows that very well. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 April 2023

Your husband cannot cancel your aadhar card or any identity proof of yours.

If there's a matrimonial dispute persisting between you both then that can be sorted out either by mediation or by due process of law.

He cannot take law in his hands and threaten you.

1 Like

anubhav Bhatt   30 April 2023

Dera Client, In that situation, you should try to resolve that issue amicably if all things settled, then no issues remained, but as per your concern that she had a girlfriend or in extramarital relationship then you must be aware.
For more clarification, you may contact us, and then I'll explain properly about your case.

Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile ЁЯУ▒ 9198889990.
1 Like

Parnika   30 April 2023

Originally posted by : T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate

Your husband cannot cancel your aadhar card or any identity proof of yours.If there's a matrimonial dispute persisting between you both then that can be sorted out either by mediation or by due process of law.He cannot take law in his hands and threaten you.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     30 April 2023

Yes, your  husband  can't  get cancelled your Aadhar Card .It is only you who can get modification/changes in Aadhar Card so don't  worry..

1 Like

Parnika   30 April 2023

Thank you so much sirs for all positive response. ЁЯЩП

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 April 2023

You are welcome for your appreciations 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 May 2023

you can tell him politerly about 498a case consequences. 

Section 498A of IPC

This section covers any physical or emotional harm caused to a married woman by her husband or in-laws. Any such kind of offense is punishable under law and the punishment can be an imprisonment of three years or more and the culprit shall be liable to heavy fines.

A Vaswani   01 May 2023

No person other than you has the right to cancel your AADHAR CARD. So relax and no worries, Ma'am. Contact a Divorce Advocate about your matrimonial dispute

chetan verma   01 May 2023

Dear Parnika,

Simply understand one thing Surname is not subject to copyright or patent.

for example, if I i am verma and want to change it to any surname so no one can stop me.
So, relax and remember Line no.1 of my massage it's up to you that you want that surname or not.

Regards
Legal Advisor

A . K . SETH (ADVOCATE--LEGAL ADVISOR)     01 May 2023

No. He Cannot

Yogendra Soni   01 May 2023

рдпрд╣ рдЗрддрдирд╛ рдЖрд╕рд╛рди рдирд╣реАрдВ рд╣реИ рдЖрдкрдХреЗ рдкрддрд┐ рдХреЗ рд▓рд┐рдП рдХрд┐ рд╡рд╣ рдЖрдкрдХреЗ рдЖрдзрд╛рд░ рдХрд╛рд░реНрдб рд╕реЗ рдЖрдкрдХрд╛ рд╕рд░рдиреЗрдо рдпрд╛ рдЖрдкрдХрд╛ рдЖрдзрд╛рд░ рдХреИрдВрд╕рд┐рд▓ рдХрд░рд╛ рд╕рдХреЗ рд╣рд╛рдВ рдпрджрд┐ рдЙрдиреНрд╣реЛрдВрдиреЗ рдЖрдкрд╕реЗ рддрд▓рд╛рдХ рд▓реЗ рд▓рд┐рдпрд╛ рд╣реИ рддреЛ рд╡рд╣ рдЗрд╕рдХреЗ рд▓рд┐рдП рдПрдХ рдкреНрд░рд╛рд░реНрдердирд╛ рдкрддреНрд░ рджреЗ рд╕рдХрддреЗ рд╣реИрдВ рдЕрдиреНрдпрдерд╛ рдХреА рджреГрд╖реНрдЯрд┐ рдореЗрдВ рд╡рд╣ рдРрд╕рд╛ рдХреБрдЫ рднреА рдирд╣реАрдВ рдХрд░ рд╕рдХрддреЗ рд╣реИрдВред "law's Domination" channel youtube par Jude...

Parnika   02 May 2023

I am really thankful to each one of you sir for giving me the strength and knowledge. As of now I am going through alot of emotional and mental stress and i myself don't know where will I land . My husband is a very smart and a manipulative person which i now realised after 18yrs of marriage. He is trying to get away with me for free and saying he will give me 15k every month and not a penny more. He needs a divorce is all that he says. When I asked him after using me for 18yrs like a care taker , cook, fulfilling all his needs , he now wants to hook up with some young girls and enjoy his rest of the life. He has a lot of savings , he's ready to buy a big car, he has the money, but when I said give me the alimony money and divorce me... I have no issues... He says come what may i won't give you anything. He also says .. why don't you jump from the building and die... That's what a man of my house , man of my dreams tells me.

I come from a poor background.. i have an ailing mother and a elder sister who is married to a decent family. Where will I go. To that mother who has barely few years left. It's been more than a month that we are not in talking terms and sleep in different rooms, he never even tried once as to what is the problem and we can sort things out. Nothing! He seems the happies when I don't talk to him , so that he can do what he wants and no one to stop him.

My mental peace is goin down the drain and i feel depressed at times.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register