Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Husband filed rcr section 9 hindu marriage act

Page no : 2

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     07 June 2012

Read "If things do not improve" in the third line....

radhika (housewife)     08 June 2012

Archana Ma'm, you are right, we hve tried to involved the elders from both the sides, but my husband;s parents have gone mad and blind, including my husband also.  they are not even listening to their own relatives.... even their relative are with us and suggested us to take a strong action against them as my in-lws have given me lot of metal torture. My in-laws relative are saying put every one behind the  bars... my in-laws and my husband are so shameless, that they can take off their clothes in public, they do not talk softly , they run out of the house on stree and starts shouting ....all my neighbour and relative hve seen them,..... so every one knows them. and they know me as well.. tht is why they all are with me....

one day my mother-in-law attempted suicide, thouhg it was a drama, after consuming she came out of the house and started shouting tht she has consumed poision. and she wrote a letter against my parents .and tht time i was at my office. 

now i have filed a maintenacne 125 also filed a pition for tranfer of RCR to Delhi, as my matrimonial house in Gujarat. ... let see what will happen... also i m making my self strong to fight for it.... and planning to file a DVA against my in-laws... i m scared tht i or my family hve never been into this court cases situations...

Archana Ma'm, you are right, we hve tried to involved the elders from both the sides, but my husband;s parents have gone mad and blind, including my husband also.  they are not even listening to their own relatives.... even their relative are with us and suggested us to take a strong action against them as my in-lws have given me lot of metal torture. My in-laws relative are saying put every one behind the  bars... my in-laws and my husband are so shameless, that they can take off their clothes in public, they do not talk softly , they run out of the house on stree and starts shouting ....all my neighbour and relative hve seen them,..... so every one knows them. and they know me as well.. tht is why they all are with me....

one day my mother-in-law attempted suicide, thouhg it was a drama, after consuming she came out of the house and started shouting tht she has consumed poision. and she wrote a letter against my parents .and tht time i was at my office. 

now i have filed a maintenacne 125 also filed a pition for tranfer of RCR to Delhi, as my matrimonial house in Gujarat. ... let see what will happen... also i m making my self strong to fight for it.... and planning to file a DVA against my in-laws... i m scared tht i or my family hve never been into this court cases situations...

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     08 June 2012

Many times life put you in such situations that you might never have expected..... so be strong and face the situations boldly and courageously with a positive optimistic mind.  You can also seek Protection order  under DV Act. 

1 Like

Ma'am i want to know one more thing, can he file any case against me, probably he might say tht I am not of a good character... because, i know i am 200% clean on my part from the character and from my behaviour side...

so is thr any other case tht my husband can file against me apart from filing for a Divorce ....

See, a person may cook up false stories if he wants... no body can prevent him. But things need to be PROVED before the court and mere allegations do not matter. Since he himself have filed for RCR then, it will be difficult for him to cook up new stories about your bad character now. 

See, a person may cook up false stories if he wants... no body can prevent him. But things need to be PROVED before the court and mere allegations do not matter. Since he himself have filed for RCR then, it will be difficult for him to cook up new stories about your bad character now. 

:) ... thank you, thank you so very much Ma'am ... i am a bit relaxed...

vinayak (employed)     08 June 2012

Dear Radhika,

If you really want to keep your marriage alive and give another chance to your life why don't you try to convince your husband and stay seprately from your in-laws either in same city or in some other?

hi vinayak, me and my husband planned to take up a house on rent and he was also observing his parents bad behaviur towds me,... but 2 days before shifting to the rented house, my MIL attempted suicide and as usual she has again black mailed me and my husband, now after this incidence, my husband has totally changed and says me if my parents will ask me or u to jump from the 10th floor , we ahve to do tht... also they have created a major misunderstanding b/w me and my husband...  and he says if i have to stay with him, i have to follow him and his parents order blindly.. and leave my parents.. ... and now he has filed an RCR section 9 HMA, he wants me back via court... but after tht incidence my life has became more hell... and i know my husband is so much scared of his parents, i do not knw the reason... also his parents have accepted in front of every one... tht wht ever we will say our son will follow tht.... and our son is also scared of us and cannot dare to go against us... and my husand is 31yrs....  ifi go back to him, he and his parents might kill me ... or can harm me tht my etire life will becaome hell....  so i ahve no option left, if he is ready to settle down with me in a different city.. its fine... but i cannot see or cant stay with those people....

It is but natural that your husband do not want to lose his parents / see them die, and thus succumbs to their blackmailing... He has to understand and learn to strike balance between his responsibilities towards wife and parents.  A good counceling may help to make him realise and understand his responsibility towards his wife also. A responsiblity to be a good husband along with being a good son. The councelling sessions during the RCR may help in removing the misunderstandings between you and your husband.

1 Like

you are right ma'ma, there is a "BUT"... this is one thing tht i have mentioned eariler... i mean at times i get too confused whether to stay with this person or let it flow like this.... plz read below tell me wht i should do ... i have given him many chances and every time he cry like a baby and says sorry.... he also once blamed me tht I cannot give him a child... though now we know tht , my husband has a infertility issue... initially I thought tht I have a problem.... plz read and tell me wht to do..... i m geting double minded...

he is too, too,too possissive.. he did not let me talk to my neighbors, he is not happy if i continue my friendship with my friends, i had a facebook account, he asked me share my password and i did tht at once, becasue there was nothing tht i have to hide from him, also my email password... then also he was not happy if some one text me ro talk to me, i discountinued all my friendship, and no friend of mine is aware tht wht i am going through and where i am...  he use to follow me while going to office, he use to stood on my way... check my phone calls and messages, if i go to a beauty parlor or for a shopping he use to ask me for a receipt .. and if i dont answer his call n busy in meeting, he use to use profane language... tht as if I am with somebody and having a physical relation...if i come early from office then also he use to doubt tht how can I come early from office....dont know at time i feel tht he is a psycho, he is an engineer.. has a dirty mind... once i was sent to mumbai for training purpose, and the TV was on, i was over the phone with my husband and he said tht if someone is in my room. i did share this with my parents and he said sorry many times to and my parents... but things did not change....  i think he has done this becasue he might be ask by his father... becasue once his father asked me to spy on him, and forcefull ask me to follow him and enquire about him from his friends whether he is in office or not.... i think my husband did this becasue his father might have asked him for tht...

shriks........... (healyhcare)     09 June 2012

make up your mind u wanna stay or move on!
its not that difficult for female to get divorce compared to males in india.

if u wanna still stay with your husb thinkin he wd improve, u can also under DV  you get a protection officer i think
if you plead you do get protection , if you plead you do get divorce , if you plead you get maintenance too...
its upto you what you plead in court....!!!!!!!!!
so stay calm and decide . if you are in no fault and totally true to your self you will get whatever you plead
thats the way out

radhika (housewife)     09 June 2012

u right Shriks...  i have to still think with a strong, cool and calm mind to continue or not to .... just tht I m flowing with the wind... and have to be very very strong to face whtever comes in front of me... lets see where it leads me.... rest i hve left every thing on god..... 

shriks........... (healyhcare)     12 June 2012

hi radhika its good u considered my suggestions
situations sometimes take u to extreme but instead of haste do not let things go waste ......!!!

if u r true god surely guides
u always and always have 2 choices but legally u have many more
wish u luck

shriksdentist@rediffmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register