Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (no des)     28 May 2013

How to take stay order

SIR,

I want know how can i apply for a stay order 

we have a 100 sq  yards duplex house our neighbour selled his plot to some one else and the new owner is constructing appartments in it. we have no objection to that but the old owners are saying that my house is constructed in 18 feet and 6 inches and the widdth of my plot is 18 i agree to that my construction is in their plot but sir that is called common boundary wall but they are not agreeing to it. the old owner is demanding compensation from us regading the 6 inches but the new owner does not have any objection and he is not demanding any compensation then i want to know why the old owners are interferring in this matter why should we pay compensation to them if their is nothing wrong from our side

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     28 May 2013

JUST IGNORE.... is my simple advice.

When the previous owner have already sold the property then, he is not concerned with the property in any way now. And when the new owner is not raising any dispute then, why are you unnecessarily worrying? Don't indulge into unnecessary litigations.

rahul (no des)     28 May 2013

yes mam you are right but the old owners are creating conflict which is not required they even came in front of my house and threatened me that they want the compensation as the new owner demanded six inches of land from them 

i told them its not my fault if he doesn't want to use common wall for support to his roof which he should according to rules of jaipur devolpment authority

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register