Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R Ravi Kumar ( )     02 November 2014

How to take action on company

Dear sir,

My Name is R.Ravi Kumar. I worked in Animation company (Dq Entertainement Ltd., Hyderabad ) for 9 years, On 28th April 2014,I resigned. and on that day I filled PF form with cancelled check, stamp, and I gave to my company..Till now my company not submit my Final settlement form to PF Office due to my company some months PF amount need to pay . And I did not get Last month salary(April 2014) . And also I did not get final settlement amount from my company(like gratuity, paid leaves)...

...Now they are not responding, What should I do ? Please help me with this issue..

Regards,

R.Ravi Kumar,

Mob:. 9848979723

Learning

2 Replies

praveen kumar (LEGAL MANAGER)     03 November 2014

contact a local lawyer and send a legal notice

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 November 2014

DO you have acknowledgement of PF forms submitted by you in any form:.....email,letter, acknowledgement on your copy,......or say a recordings(audio/visual).....witnesses etc..... Can you drive the meeting and record the admission? The employer has to submit attested copies to EPFO within 5 days and supply the acknowledgement issut by PF office(for you) to you.....You may demand that it should be supplied to you by Redg. Post. Gratuity: Submit FormI by Redg. Post and obtain acknowledgement. Demand acknowledgement/acceptance of resignation, Service Certificate, relieving letter, FnF statement, payment of FnF dues,Form 16 by Redg. Post that should have been supplied to you on the last day in office.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register