Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srinivas (excetutive)     03 January 2015

How to solve my brothers life

Dear Sir,

My cousin got married 1 and half year back.  He was only son to his father.  his father  is an government employee.   my cousin was worked as lecturer in a private engineering college.  They lived separately from his father and mother.  After 4 months of marriage the girl went to her parents house and not interested to come back. Then his father went to her home to find the reason.    He approached the mediaters regarding this.   The girl put a case in family cousiling.   They cousiled both.  But the girl was not willing to come.  Now they sent a mediater  that they are willing to go for diverse if they agreed to pay RS. 25 lakhs as compensation.   

What to do?  Now my cousin is not doing any job now he is totally dependent on his parents.  They don't have any ancesters property.  What they earned is belong to his father.

Suggest me what to do?

Learning

3 Replies

jack (nothing)     03 January 2015

Don't do any thing start collecting evidence for there is no harassment happen. get ready for 498a,DVC,Crpc125. Don't worry about arrest now a days they won't arrest until unless there is a physical evidence for harassment . Don't worry of demands context the case on merits.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     04 January 2015

I completely agree with jack.  Alternatively, you can settle a compromise by giving Rs. 5  lakhs not more than that. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 January 2015

do not go for such settlements, let she move a petition for divorce which you may contest or wait for two years of separation and file a divorce case on the grounds of desertion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register