LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sushant (NA)     04 November 2012

How to save from dowry case

As we aware that Today’s Scenario Women Law is very stick against Dowry and Domestic Violence. But its not for All. (Becoz in Realty not every women suffering from Same. )

Ques: I belong to Amritsar and my wife belong to Delhi. 1st Sept she went to Delhi after Heavy Discussion till date of our 4 year Marriage Life at our Amritsar House (Her Father, Her Mamaji, My Tayaji (Also Mediator of our Marriage), and My Family )…..I was Surprised when her Mamaji, started the Topic that U asked for 7 Lakh for Marriage, but even do Her Father (my In -law)they Agree after some time that it was not True. (I have Spy video of That.)

But next Day Her Brother Call me from Delhi (Head Constable in Delhi Police.) He Politely told me that now I am with me Sister and now your family will come again and again to Delhi for Investigation. (Audio Recording I have.)

So now I am very Panic, Becoz Her Brother is Police man and I am very sure they will Harass me and my Family by sending Saman again and again to visit Delhi.

Now plz suggest me what I do and is there any Provision that I get Permission from Court for Videogaraphically Investigation, when Delhi Police Called us for Investigation. (Before FIR.)  due to his Policeman Brother.

Plz Reply,Becoz I don’t want my Family Suffer due to this………  

Learning

7 Replies

Heartbroken (T)     04 November 2012

Dear Members,

This guy is under serious trouble. Your wise counsel may save him from the impending harassment from police and social humiliation and mental trauma.

Please don't panic,keep your cool,keep all the 'proofs' safe and secret. I don't know for  sure as I am just a layman but you and your family can get Anticipatory Bail. Contact a good lawyer immediately.And think before what you say in public,anything can go against you,such is the nature of Indian Family Laws.

All the best.

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     04 November 2012

what charges are their in the FIR against you?

stay calm and secure evidences against them.

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

Rajan Bhasin (Law Student)     04 November 2012

Delhi is cool city for matrimonial issues. You may receive notice of CAW cell where they will try councling.

sri (ceo)     04 November 2012

not to worry at all...

judges are well aware about the wife's education, finances, her fathers status and life style and upbringing and all most all dv and 498a cases end up as pending trash for years until both parties come for compromise... they know its finances which are to be discussed and fought and everything else can go for compromise...

stay cool...

Sushant (NA)     04 November 2012

Dear SRi ...I tell u my family and Her family and u Suggest me Should i Go For "Fargati" from my Family so they not able to harass my Happy Family....

My family: Father : Rtd. PCS Officer, Brother with Some MNC Pharma Company as a Manager, Sister: At our Place (after Domestic Voilence and in Real Dowry Case from their husband) Bhabhi, mother and 2 Nephew and niece.

Her Family: Father: Manager at some Vine SHop, One Brother Living Sperate and working in Delhi Police, Other brother some private job. Mother House wife.

Even do u All People Must Agree, Always Groom goes to Brideal City for marriage. BUT IN MY CASE WE INVITED THEM HERE IN AMRITSAR FOR MARRIAGE AND WE SPEND ALL Exp. OF MARRIAGE AND RECEPTION. (THEY GIVE AC AND LED WITH THEIR OWN WILLING AND SOME SHAGANS TO 11 PEOPLES)

And now even i am working as MR with Some Pharma Company,,, I am thinking that i shall get a Resign and get "FARGATI" and i go some where So they will not ablt to Desturb and get any Money from My family.........   

rajiv_lodha (zz)     04 November 2012

1st of all I cud not understand the FARGATI formula?!:(

2nd, u shud be prepared to face false dowry case against u. Better u start reading 498a Survival Guide, u wil get answers 2 many of ur ills.

Rashid Ali (own practice as a criminal lawyer)     04 November 2012

please post fir loaged against you than i will advice you better.dont worry today 498a is sold at every provision store like a toothpaste. with foolproofe strategy you will win the bettle.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register