Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naga Balaji (Law Student.)     29 October 2011

How to reinvestigate the case which is acquitted long back.

I had already asked some questions in the forum which might be like the one i am asking now.

But i am asking this question trying to find some solution which are directly relevant to the question.

I wish to know

Is there any provisions in CRPC or Evidence act which absolutely bars the re investigation of the case already acquitted at trial court?

If there is no provisions of such kind.

Then what is the chance for re investigation.

what is the procedure to be followed to re investigate the case which is acquitted?

Please explain me..

Because My Dad was cruelly killed by the one who is economically and social influencial in my society.

Even now i feel of shedding my tears if i think of the nature in which the wound was found in the dead body of my dad.

My Dad was an Ex-servicemen. He served in the army for more than 17 years.  He was much disciplined servicemen. 

When he was in the army he was so sincere. He was the leader in the number of successful project in the army. He leaded so many projects and got succeded.

But now the court and investigation authorities are lethergic that it forgot to think of the service of such great man.

They are not even minding to get justice in the case.

In such circumstance

How should i try to get justice in that case.

How should i make the investigation authorities to Re try the case acquitted at the court of sessions?

Learning

4 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     29 October 2011

Sir,

It seems with the limited knowledge of the contributors, you have not got a favorable response. You can consult some professional lawyers, if they are willing to take up your brief.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

SURESH GODBOLE (ADVOCATE)     30 October 2011

For Re trial and re investigation

New Evidence , which was not considered by the trial court will have to be produced.

Also the New Evidence must be such that it may alter the findings of the court

With this you can appeal for RETRIAL

Or else you can challange the Order in a higher Court

No other option

With regards

0-9929596546

Satya Mani Tiwari (Service)     10 November 2011

Send me PM I will guide you

1 Like

Naga Balaji (Law Student.)     10 November 2011

Sir,

Thank u for the reply. i had sent the PM to you. Please guide me through PM or Forum. It will be helpful to get some justice through Law if u help me out.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register