LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manpreet kaur   14 August 2021

how to made my self more knowledgeable

some of my class mates starting practice under respected lawyers in there first year of law degree.. to gain some knowledge so it can be good for me also to join or not??

Learning

1 Replies

Kevin Moses Paul   16 August 2021

As per your concern, I wish to tell you that Internships play a very crucial role in building your career as well as it enhances a students chance to get hired by top notch companies and work for the best in the field.
Basically, internships can be game changers in a students life. It allows students to work on real life projects through which they attain knowledge about the functions that they would need to abide with once their college ends.

As a law student, it's crucial that you do as many internships as possible. Lawyer's (both independent or in law firms) will teach you about jobs and responsibilities that a lawyer needs to do, and you'll be able to learn about court proceedings and all, so it's better that you do internships during your college life in order to attain practical knowledge about your field.

If you're looking forward to explore more about your field by working as an intern, you should download INTERNSHALA and/or LINKEDIN. These apps can be of great use for a student like yourself, as they contain numerous of internships for almost every field. Moreover, here you can find Internships on basis of :-
⭕ Internships (In-Office both Work From Home), ⭕ Internships both Paid/Unpaid along with,
⭕ Internships with Job Offer.

So, use these applications in order to kick start your career by working with some of the best organization's in the country.

Hope It Helps!

Regards
Kevin M. Paul

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register