Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Faisal M (Researcher)     19 March 2013

How to hit the direct 498a fir at delhi at charge stage

Dear Friends,

My wife was able to register a direct FIR at a delhi police station without any recommendation of CAW Cell. I got anticipatory bail, which was opposed vehemently by her and she was successful in taking all her streedhan including all my household items in the presence of police. Police made all this property as case property and released to her after securing a supurdaginama. All the events concluded within a month time. Police also submitted a chargesheet within a year. chargesheet is nothing but a chronological descripttion of series of events as stated in FIR and subsequent recovery of streedhan and accused getting anticipatory bail.

I received a notice from the court, i appeared got regular court bail and now court has listed the next date for scrutiny of papers and consideration of charge.

At this stage, I need copy of any order/ judgement/ circular stating that no FIR should be registered directly by SHO on the matters of IPC  498a and DP Act. I plan to use it at the stage of framing of charges.

Please help me out............................................

Learning

2 Replies

Sara Ahmed (Student)     19 March 2013

I can not beleive that how can a direct FIR be registered under IPC 498a at a Delhi Police station and no efforts were made for counselling and mediation?????????

Rahul Sharma (Others)     21 March 2013

Hello faisal, I am also sailing in same boat, can you please send me your contact number via a private message option..need to talk something from you..please. Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register