Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashok Pawar (Self)     30 December 2013

How to get the ownership transferred?

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am from Mumbai, My Father has passed away in year Oc'2011, leaving behing 1 shop and 1 flat which is on his name and one more flat where his brother i.e. my uncle is staying now.

My father never asked for his share from his brother neither as a son we demanded anything from him or my uncle. But after his death my uncle in not interested in discussing the property sharing with us.

Now when we have to pay property tax for our shop, bmc is demanding money to transfer it to my name and panelty charges for late intimating death of my father. Please guide me how I can leagly transfer the ownership of shop from my fathers name to me. Till now my cousion is using the shop and bearing all profit and loss by himself.

Thanking you in advance.

Ashok Pawar

Learning

1 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     30 December 2013

Dear Ashok,

you can apply for legal heir certificate . where as your flat is concerned inform society about your father demise and complete the procedure of transferring name in yours or your mother name . Whereas your shop is concerned through shop & establishment procedure you can convert that also in your or mother name.

Regards,

Adv.NIKHIL SETH

Mumbai  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register