Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anti (acbd)     06 February 2013

How to get divorce from wife

dear sir

my freind wife filed 498a and maintaince and dvc cases after one year these cases are settled in adalath court . at the time of settlement other side lawyers are told wife can applied for divorce but they didnt depend their promise and she told i didnt gave divorce and not joined with husband. she spoke virgularly language about my friend family so what he can do? how can get divorce from wife? she had taken full and final settlement amount. now friends relatives are decided to 2nd marriage for my friend. he is in cofusion status and they told to him age will be crossed to you so go for 2nd marriage.

suppose he had 2nd marriage what happen?

without divorce marriage will be possible becoz he settled  full and final settlemnt for life?

tell me ways which is possible for him?

about marriage and divorce from his wife?

please suggest them

Learning

4 Replies

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     06 February 2013

Although your expression is a bit difficult, it seems that the divorce never happened. If your friend marries again now, he will be liable for bigamy...

You need to file a divorce. It wasnt a good idea to give the full and final settlement at once....

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679(at)gmail(dot)com

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     07 February 2013

hello,

get the divorce first and only after expiration of appeal period go for second marriage.

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

Advocate/CS Sanjeev Kataria ( Advocate)     20 February 2013

file the divorce petiton on ground of cruelty. do not go for second marriage, otherwise your friend will be accused of bigamy.. serach for a lawyer in your city who can help you

(Guest)

Is this some kind of joke?

Its 2013, when son cannot trust his own father, how could someone part with lumpsum amount without having anything in writing??????????????????????

Anyways have to apply for divorce get it and then marry, or trouble is just around the corner.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register