LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saikat Banerjee (Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (Gr-I))     29 July 2022

How to file a case in co-operative court

Recently I have sold my flat. To sell my flat my purchaser demanded NOC from the society which is also a no due certificate. The society President who happens to be the builder also demanded first a cheque as balance maintenance charges of Rs 40,000 again he also demanded another check of rupees 60000 for his own account. The first cheque was given in the name of the society while the second check is given in the name of the President of the society who is also the builder. On asking he told us that such cheqes needs to be given to the builder. I have no other option but to pay this because without this NOC registration of sell of flat cannot take place. Now my question is I know that the cheque in the name of the builder or president of the society is illegally collected by the builder. Also the maintenance charges is more. I have already paid in cheque to the builder giving him two cheques.

Now I want to file a case against him in Co-operative Court. Please tell me the procedure for filing cases in Co-operative Court.

My questions are:-

1. shall I have to inform Dy. Registrar Co-operative society before filing my case ?

2. Shall I have to give legal notice to the builder before filing my case ?

3. Shall I have to submit form P in Co-operative court ?

Please elaborate how to file a case in Co-operative court ?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register