Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

akshaykumar (unemploy)     06 June 2015

How to fight multiple case of maintenance (first done dv cas

Dear Sir

I am innocent man and my wife, her parents-relatives, my jijaji and his relatives harassing me , my 76 years old age ailing father, my sister through my jijaji, my small daughter with my wife.

my jijaji and my wife's masa had fixed my arrange marraige in 2000. and now my jijaji beaten us in 2010 and her masaji harassing us in our flat which we purchased from him in 1998-99 and they trying to snatch our flat. all they are trying to harass us and snatch our property, extort money.

My Wife was in her parental house from last 5 years from 2010 ( she went with my jijaji at that time my jijaji beaten me and my father and threatened us hardly, putting front my sister and from 5 years my sister is not coming to our home even in rakshabandhan festival). then also we had tried for writing compromise through our relative but my wife side did not respond properly (in 2005 my wife was went to her parental house then we take back her by writing compromise and in that compro letter she commited that she never threatened us that i will die and her masa never threatened us to smashed our hands-legs)

and done dv case in april 2015 so we are fighting dv case but then after she had filed crpc 125 for maintenance. and she is doing job and i have no any work then also i am doing small business of hawker. i have one daughter she is with her.

so i want to know how to fight multiple case of maintenance (first done dv case then filed crpc 125) please advice.

Regarding

Pankaj Thakkar

Dear Sir

I am innocent man and my wife, her parents-relatives, my jijaji and his relatives harassing me , my 76 years old age ailing father, my sister through my jijaji, my small daughter with my wife.

my jijaji and my wife's masa had fixed my arrange marraige in 2000. and now my jijaji beaten us in 2010 and her masaji harassing us in our flat which we purchased from him in 1998-99 and they trying to snatch our flat. all they are trying to harass us and snatch our property, extort money.

My Wife was in her parental house from last 5 years from 2010 ( she went with my jijaji at that time my jijaji beaten me and my father and threatened us hardly, putting front my sister and from 5 years my sister is not coming to our home even in rakshabandhan festival). then also we had tried for writing compromise through our relative but my wife side did not respond properly (in 2005 my wife was went to her parental house then we take back her by writing compromise and in that compro letter she commited that she never threatened us that i will die and her masa never threatened us to smashed our hands-legs)

and done dv case in april 2015 so we are fighting dv case but then after she had filed crpc 125 for maintenance. and she is doing job and i have no any work then also i am doing small business of hawker. i have one daughter she is with her.

so i want to know how to fight multiple case of maintenance (first done dv case then filed crpc 125) please advice.

Learning

3 Replies

akshaykumar (unemploy)     08 June 2015

Please give any guideline 

already she had done dv case and asked maintenance 15000, house rent 5000, custody of child, prohibition , 5 lakh as last 5 years maintenance. she mention my income is 40 k but i am small hawker no mean of any income. now dv case is runing then also she had done another case crpc 125 for maintenance.(we had tried many times for compro but they not present in meeting and doing wrong, bad, dirty propoganda of us)  ​

1. so please guide which court grant maintenace to her if yes then how much?
  2.  have i fight both cases if yes how much time it takes?  
  3. can i get relife from court that the both cases for maintenance so please run only one case for same purpose
  4. she is doing job, In court i had given her company consolidated pf payment (total all employees figure) details of all employees with her name. court can consider as a proof? otherwise i have to collect any other proof of her job
  5. can court consider her all demands and how much?

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     08 June 2015

1. so please guide which court grant maintenace to her if yes then how much?

court will decide accordingly 1/3rd of your salary after seening all the documents produced by you or your wife

1.  have i fight both cases if yes how much time it takes?  

file a petition through your lawyer to club both the cases and decide maintenance

1. can i get relife from court that the both cases for maintenance so please run only one case for same purpose

yes

1. she is doing job, In court i had given her company consolidated pf payment (total all employees figure) details of all employees with her name. court can consider as a proof? otherwise i have to collect any other proof of her job

try to get her official records like salary pay slip which is a valid proof to show that she is working

1. can court consider her all demands and how much?

court will decide once you produce her working documents

and for your child you have to pay maintenance as court may grant only maintenance for your child and not for working wife

have you filed visitation rights in the court to see your wife

akshaykumar (unemploy)     08 June 2015

Thanking you for guideline

please guide it is very helpful in my court case

1. I had her call voice that she is working in so & so firm after that i collect epf details from epf government site So her call voice is eligible as a proof in court and epf government site document is eligible as a proof in court
  1. I am small hawker no mean of earning So court can consider minimum maintenance or as per her false statement without any proof  
  2. my jijaji and my wife's masa had fixed my arrange marraige in 2000.The marriage was just a systematic harassment planned effort to trap us and drag me and my entire family into the falls litigations and eventually extort money. after marriage frequently she left our house on her own will and went to her parential house and she fight in small untruth things and she threatened us that she will die. in 2005 she left our house on that time her masa threatened us to smashed our hands-legs after that she done case and done compro in ngo (in compro she accept she threatened us that she will die and her masa threatened us to smashed our hands-legs) can court consider compro letter as a proof of her harassment to us  

3. and now my jijaji beaten us in 2010 ( she went on her own will with my jijaji at that time my jijaji beaten me and my father and threatened us hardly, putting front my sister and from 5 years my sister is not coming to our home even in rakshabandhan festival).My Wife was in her parental house from last 5 years from 2010. can court consider this incident as a proof of her harassment to us

4. and her masa harassing us in our flat which we purchased from him in 1998-99 and they trying to snatch our flat and by not makeing sales deed and doing dadagiri, galigaloch, threatened in mobile (i have her masa call voice). and  all they are trying to harass us and snatch our property, extort money.can court consider her masa call voice as a proof of her harassment to us

5.  then also we had tried for writing compromise through our relative but my wife side did not respond properly I have call voice of my wife in which is putting hurdles in way of compro can court consider her call voice in it she putting hurdles in compro and not coming back to her matrimonial house and doing job and living in her parential house on her own will and harassing us

please guide it is very helpful in my court case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register