Share More

fighting back (exec)     25 July 2013

How much expenses does wife get in hma24

Hi friends

just wanted to know

wife filed RCR, 125 DV at her hometown in MP

i filed divorce here in maharashtra

she filed HMA 24 with the RCR case

i want to know: divorce is running here, she did not file HMA 24 here (with divorce), she filed it with RCR at MP

so i want to know, what litigation expenses will she be given?

for both RCR and Divorce 

or only RCR, as it is filed with RCR

and how much would be the approx amount, no interim orders are passed in any cases as yet

my income is Rs 16500 per month, so much money in the HMA 24 case can i expect to give her?

thanks and awaiting your kind replies

Learning

2 Replies

shriks........... (healyhcare)     25 July 2013

1.their sratergy is to strangle you bro......
2. they using all their weapons to extract money.......
3. purposely want to delay divorce proceedings.....also enjoy on interims......interstate affairs problematic...
4. comming back to 24hma.....status of living as par with that enjoyed in matrim. home....your status ....standard of living etc etc....you can go through few past posts.......
5. summon for divorce served....???????
6. did she appear....??????
7. try running divorce fast......meantime defending all her cases stating her desertion and mental cruelities.......
8. ask your lawyer to club all cases together in her state.....if filed in same court....dates would be 1....
9. when orders comming?????
10. you can defend 24hma by proving her ability to work as per her qualifications......
11. go through past pasts on this forum to sharpen your mind.........
12.desertion by herside if proven by you would deny her everything.......this is a move to make you take her back.........else pay.............in short........if you dont want to try to reduce interims as much as you can......

fighting back (exec)     25 July 2013

@shirks....thanks bro for your kind reply. 

as per your reply, 

5. summon for divorce served....???????

yes divorce summons already served, divorce case is proceeding, need to amend the divorce petition as all the 125 hma 24 and DV were filed after the divorce application, only rcr was filed before the divorce petition

6. did she appear....??????

yes she is appearing for the divorce case dates 

7. try running divorce fast......meantime defending all her cases stating her desertion and mental cruelities.......

after she ran away from my home one day, i complained of it to the local police station of her missing status, they summoned her, took her statement, she gave all clear in her statement, no accusations against anybody, said that she does not have any complaints against anybody, signed by her.

after that she again tried to separate me from my parents, due to this harrassment i filed an application in the womens grivence cell, police station, against her, there only one couselling took place, after that she did not appear, finally while going awa to her mother, she stated that i am going because my husband is not taking good care of me, going late at night from home, not giving money to spend, blah blah, when i go to sleep with him, he pushes me away, etc etc. here too, no complaint of any dowry allegations, domestic voilence from parents etc. 

interestingly, she has not mentioned that i took her to the womens grievence cell, in any of her petition of 125 hma 24 DV.........

8. ask your lawyer to club all cases together in her state.....if filed in same court....dates would be 1....

yes  3 are running in family court, 1 in magistrate court

9. when orders comming?????

dunno. will the orders be retrospective???? that is from the date of application? or date of order?

10. you can defend 24hma by proving her ability to work as per her qualifications......
11. go through past pasts on this forum to sharpen your mind.........
12.desertion by herside if proven by you would deny her everything.......this is a move to make you take her back.........else pay.............in short........if you dont want to try to reduce interims as much as you can......

thanks bro for your kind guidance. if you have any relative judgements/citations, would you pls share with me?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register