LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Helpme   09 March 2018

How can I get the Documents from Municipal office

Dear sir (s) under RTI Act, I asked for the documents of my neighbour who is a builder constructing without following the Municipal rules which is causing lot of hardships and tension to us.

I asked his building permission, Sale deed copy, Urban Land Ceiling (ULC) permission copies from the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation which is called as GHMC.

GHMC gave only Building permission copy. It says, The sale deed and Urban Land Ceiling copies can't be given as it a third party documents. They did not quote any rule under which it can't be given as they have links with the builder.

Sir(s) my question is, is there any rule for not giving the documents of third party under RTI Act?

If not, under which rule can I get these documents.

kindly help me by giving your valuable reply to ease out my problem and to stop the unlawful acts of the builder.

warm regards
Hamdani

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)
Yes sir under Section 11 of FRI Act.Hiwever I can draft u the R T I. If you needed.

(Guest)
Yes sir under Section 11 of RTI Act.However I can draft u the R T I. If you needed.

(Guest)
Sir file a FRI appeal

Helpme   09 March 2018

Thanks sir for your reply but I didn't get you properly. Could you please elaborate it, if you don't mind please sir. Warm regards. Hamdani

Abrar Ahmed   09 March 2018

sir..police fir against me .when i cought near the exam center of 10 class ...will the case against me close or not??

Helpme   09 March 2018

Ok sir please give your draft

Helpme   09 March 2018

Ok sir please give your draft

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register