Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How and where to lodge a complaint against a employer

Page no : 5

Amitesh   21 January 2016

Sir,

Thanks for your quick response.

I am going to labour court in my working location which is Noida (UP). I will very greatful if you send me a draft me a letter for the same.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 January 2016

You may log onto the website of:Dept. of Labor and find out:

the contact details/email id/phone numbers of : Labor Inspector/ALC/Labor Commissioner and send an email/call by phone.

Inspector appointed under UP Shops &Estbs Act

However the best option is to submit compalint in person under proper acknowledgment.The draft of the complaint is as per facts of the matter. If you are unable to draft yourself then you may seek help of union leaders or your labor law consultant.

Saha   18 April 2016

dear Sir, I was worked in a private organisation. after one month our boss misbehave with us. I tried to solved this problems by conversation, but he used bad languages. After 2.5 month later i told them that i cant work hear and this is my last month and i complete this month and asking about my salary they using rough langues and block my salary. Joining time they don't give me any joining letter so i'm not in a notis period. Help me how could i get my last month salary?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 April 2016

This thread is self explanatory.

You should have narrated the incidences of misbehaviour in writting, addressed to appointing authority/MD etc, of course under proper acknowledgment.

You may do so now.

If you are unable to resolve on your own you may seek help from an able Labor Law consultant, employee's/trade union leaders and under thier guidance approach:

Inspector appointed : Payment of Wages Act, Shops & Estbs Act, O/o Labor commissioner.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 April 2016

Become member of employee'/trade unions and be properly informed.Retain access to an able labor Law Consultant.

Ankit Kumar   12 May 2016

Dear Sir,

How about in case of death of a person,company has given entire settlement to decesed wife where in it should have been distributed among all the legal heir. (Here in this case, deceased  wife is not ready to give the portion of share even after giving indemnity bond to deceased company assuring to distribute portion of share).

The other party should go to Labour court or Civil court?  Kindly suggest.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 May 2016

Civil Court.

However show all docs on record to an able counsel before proceeding on your own.

Suprokash Bandyopadhyay   13 May 2016

I am working in a pvt company and it's a car showroom, work as relationship manager but job profile is sale  the car. Last month salary not credited and GM not accept me in office. Still they are not terminated nor I resigned. Mail to MD but no reply. With out salary its very difficult to survive. I have a family with little kid. Local police can help us regarding this matter. What can I do now.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 May 2016

Mention in your emails that GM has not allowed you to enter office from dated........................and you are at your address in record from this date.......................and you have requested for payment of your salary for the month of.................from dated.................

Submit daily report on daily basis so as to mark your attendance.

Firm up your next venture ASAP.

Approach employee's/trade union leaders, Labor Law Consultant, Inpsector appointed under Shops & Estbs Act, Payment of Wages Act, o/o Labor Commissioner.........................

Rupesh   13 May 2016

dear sir,

Recently my senior engineer have resign and all the work load has come to me. At that time he leaves i have inform my manager to arrange one onsite engineer to support the site because this site can’t be handle by single engineer and emergency can be happen any time. At that time he assure me that we can arrange the remote support from Dubai.

Now I have handle the site all alone from nearly 30 days with lot pressure. Now I have some urgent work and it required a leave for 2 to 3 days. When I inform my manager to approve my leave for this he rejected my request and his comment as below.

“As always, operational needs do take precedence over personal matters. Recent ongoing events have reinforced this requirement. As the only IT engineer on-site I am unable to approve your vacation request.”

Unquote

Now suggest me what should I do. I need a leave very urgently.

i have attach the mail communication along with this.

Attached File :
  • downloaded: 68 times
  • Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 May 2016

The leave has not been approved.Although You have quoted a valid reason. Request again and express your helplessness. Usually casual leave may be possible without prior approval, in line with standing orders (Model/Certified), and/or Shops & Estbs Act. 

Although you have mentioned the inadeuate manpower, your boss has nullified it with extra support (remote support) rendered by the establishment. 

Download record of demand of extar hours of work (beyond 8hts/day) and works done by you, and then claim OT.

If the situation is not conducive, firm up another venture.

In your sector too, employee's have united and have formed IT/ITeS employees unions and have affilliated with trade unions. Such matters can be taken upm thru unions and 'Works Committee'.

OT should be paid alongwith monthly wages.

Ankit Kumar   14 May 2016

hello sir,

my elder brother died in train accident on 2nov.2013. at that time he was working in one of the MNC in Banglore. And he had made Nominee to His Mother. And still she is the the nominee as per company doccument. but the company has released money to his wife witout noticing the decessed mother. two of the company employee were involved personally stating the decessed mother come with the family then i can give u the money. now when the decessed mother reached the company and asked for her share the company is raising there hand stating its your family matter i can do nothing. nither the decessed wife is giving share to mother. sir kind help me for justice. where should i complain against company and its employee? And where to go for the decessed mother share?sir kindly help me in this matter.

Regards,

Aniket Kumar

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     14 May 2016

Originally posted by : Ankit Kumar
    hello sir,

my elder brother died in train accident on 2nov.2013. at that time he was working in one of the MNC in Banglore. And he had made Nominee to His Mother. And still she is the the nominee as per company doccument. but the company has released money to his wife witout noticing the decessed mother. two of the company employee were involved personally stating the decessed mother come with the family then i can give u the money. now when the decessed mother reached the company and asked for her share the company is raising there hand stating its your family matter i can do nothing. nither the decessed wife is giving share to mother. sir kind help me for justice. where should i complain against company and its employee? And where to go for the decessed mother share?sir kindly help me in this matter.

Regards,

Aniket Kumar

The qeury is vague.  It does not specify which type of money was given by company.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 May 2016

If mother has colllected the monies and wife has a share then mother is bound to part/handover with wife.

Involve elders/police/lawyer and try to resolve or approach court.

Santhosh   01 June 2016

I Santhosh Kumar working in a MNC company named (ThoughtFocus Technologies Pvt Ltd #506, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Floors, Landmark Complex, Vishwamanava Double Road, Kuvempu Nagara, Mysuru, Karnataka 570023 ) from past 3.9 years, In Night Shift.

My Questions are :

1) My company has extended working hours from 9 hrs (8+1) to 10 hrs ( 9+1) and they said they will pay extra 1000RS for the etended time, After few days I got hike and they included the 1000RS (which they were paying for 1 hour extra) to my CTC. before getting hike they were including the 1000RS in payroll as (ADJUSTEE) but after the appraisal i do not see anything like that.

2) As per my company policy Notice period time is 45 days but now all of a sudden they sent out an Email saying (

Due to business requirements, the company has decided to increase notice period required to be served by exiting employees to 60 days from 45 days.This change in terms of employment will come into effect from June 15th 2016 and covers all existing employees of ThoughtFocus KPO.
    I am not much aware about the laws and human rights commission so can you please help me with this thank you so much
    Santhosh..
    Process analyst
    Thoughtfocus Technologies Pvt LTD
    Mysore, Karnataka.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register