Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vidya (home maker)     28 March 2011

HNTDA Approval

Hi

I have bought a plot and constructed the house in the unapproved layout in Bagalur road in 2006 and also availed LIC housing finance loan.  Only after seeing the article in the newspaper only, i came to know that our builder has to apply for the HNTDA approval.  When we approached him, he told us that he won't apply for the DTCP or HNTDA approval and he has got the panchayat approval.  When we approached the panchayt president, he also told us that we don't have to get the HNTDA or DTCP approval and only panchayat approval is sufficient.  Is my property is in any illegal status now.   What action can i take.  Kindly advice.  Is there are any chances that HNTDA will send notice or take action against us.  We don't even have patta for our house. 

Vidya

Learning

4 Replies

Harshavardhan (Sofware Engineer)     24 June 2011

Hi Vidya,

Now it is not possible to get approval from DTCP/HNTDA for this layout. I too have some sites in Hosur with only Panchayat approvals. I spoke to  some officers in Hosur Taluk office and I was told that, there will not be any problem.

But, try to get a Khata for your site.That gives more security.But getting a Khata is very difficult for a site with Panchat approval.

Regards,

Harsha

Originally posted by :Vidya

"
Hi

I have bought a plot and constructed the house in the unapproved layout in Bagalur road in 2006 and also availed LIC housing finance loan.  Only after seeing the article in the newspaper only, i came to know that our builder has to apply for the HNTDA approval.  When we approached him, he told us that he won't apply for the DTCP or HNTDA approval and he has got the panchayat approval.  When we approached the panchayt president, he also told us that we don't have to get the HNTDA or DTCP approval and only panchayat approval is sufficient.  Is my property is in any illegal status now.   What action can i take.  Kindly advice.  Is there are any chances that HNTDA will send notice or take action against us.  We don't even have patta for our house. 

Vidya
"

Raj (sc)     09 October 2011

hi vidya,

seen ur blog, did u received the khata for ur house?

also do we need both HNTDA and DTCP approval or only HNTDA will be enough?

M.Chandra shekar (CE)     08 November 2012

Dear Ms.Vidya,

HOSUR NEW TOWN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY is a planning body, enacted for the orderly development of the entire HOSUR area as per the TAMIL NADU COUNTRY AND TOWN PLANNING ACT.  Any layout, which is not approved by the HNTDA is illegal and unauthorised. 

Notices had been slapped on many developers.  The TN Govt has taken a serious and strict view about this.  You may meet or contact The Commissioner and request him to issue a letter stating that, it is ok, nothing will happen for the sites without its approval or get a NOC. 

Take Care,

mc

an article is published in the blog for reference.

www.ecopackindia.wordpress.com

Mamtha (Professor)     13 June 2013

i'm planning to buy a plot in Concorde Mist Valley on Bagalur Road. The builder says that he has DTCP approval. He had also given the copy of the approval plan , but there is no seal from the authorized department, also on the approved layout plan there is no seal. So can anyone tell me whether this layout has really got approval?

if it has an approval, whethre they release all the plots for sale or it will be released partly and based on the developent, they keep releasing the plot( normally BMRDA will do this way)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register