Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priya   30 August 2022

High court appeal challenging mainataince order

Hi,  

I was awarded maintenance in the year 2020 December , and to my daughter. But my husband haven't paid a single penny till date and we filed an execution petition now.Parallely he filed an appeal to the high court challenging the lower order.My question is howmany times can a husband file the appeal in the high court, as he already did it once and it got dismissed for non-prosecution.Please help

If yes,how do we stop him from appealing again and again and get maintenance  immediately

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. J Fernandes (ADVOCATE and ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION SPECIAL )     31 August 2022

Maintenance is covered under law under section 125 criminal offence if not given , apply for an execution petition or consult the lawyer who has fought your case of maintenance . and file an execution suit

SPJ Advocate   01 September 2022

Nice posting done by the author. All section for maintanance explain well. Best Divorce Lawyer In Gurgaon Keep posting.

Priya   01 September 2022

We have already filed execution and i m getting dates for it.Meanwhile my husband reopened the dismissed file in the high court challenging the same .This is the second time that he reopened the file in the high court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register