Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Help to file case on wife for abortion before marriage

Page no : 2

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 April 2016

I withheld myself from this thread as the level of discussion and language was going far from decency.

Now vulgar comments from the members have been deleted frrom your thread.

please note your own language used for the layd ( who is your wife) is also not within decency.

a   01 May 2016

Hi All,

I don't think so I'll good help on this forum. Even I haven't made any mistake. Still I'm going through this punishment where someone did abortion before.

Hi Sudhir Sir,

I request forum administrator to delete Ranee's account and comment added by ranee who violate decency on my topic. You said is correct that my language is not within decency.

Think from my side that where my wife betrayed me and ruined of my married life, then demanding 40 lacs to me. Even she got interim maintenance of 30,000/- INR while she is earning 50,000/- INR through ex party from session court. I have all salary slip till current month where she is earning 50,000/- INR.

Still you think I should use good, decent, respectful language for such women. Since last 1.5 year, I'm fighting all these cases. I haven't filed divorce case yet. I'm trying for Mutual Consent Divorce. Please think what my wife is done with me and my family?.. DV Case, 498 Case, two days in Jail, Demand 40 lacs to close the cases and MCD, 30,000/- INR interim maintenance from session court.

My question was very simple which was related to how I can file police FIR against her abortion before marriage where police officer will arrest my wife and her boyfriend and ask all

details regarding abortion, hospital details, doctor name and whether they married or not.

I'm stuck to prove all this things. Because I already made enquiry about how to file FIR against my wife and her boyfriend. Few PSI and PI officers whom I asked is suggested me to file under IPC 313 as cognizable offence in my wife parent's home location police station. But when I went in that police and shared all details, then they denied to accept my complaint. They told me that only my wife can file this complaint under IPC 313. I can't file such complaint. Frankly I'm stuck in situation where it's so difficult to come out from this situation.

My wife and her parents want huge money even they made mistake before marriage. Our legal system doesn't have provision to help innocent men.

Anyway thanks for everyone to support me and advise me.

Eerangere Sana (Excellent Lawyer)     11 May 2016

Sir,

Did you file case against your wife for the abortion she did before marriage?  I would like to know the status.

a   15 May 2016

Hi All,

I have filed cheating complaint on her and her parents under IPC 420. Cops arrested them.

Please let me know whether I'm going through correct way or not. Is cheating case will give punishement to her and her parents?..

Is IPC 420 is correct to file cheating case for abortion before marriage and hide it?

Also please let me know what other complaint I can file against her and her parents.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register