Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ahmed Shariff (Engineer)     13 January 2012

Help needed urgently 498a & dv act

Dear All,

Iam an Engineer by profession & was working in private company in Kuwait but now Iam unemployed for 8 months due to Dowry & DV Act.

I was married according to Islamic law on May 2010 but I was trapped by people with a psychiatric girl & they planned everything before my engagement/marriage by taking support of our relatives,friends.She is suffering from Epilepsy & Psychiatric disorders from childhood & was hidden but She behaves ok under medicenes & after shock treatments.She is like a 12-14 year old kid.I noticed about her disease during pregnancy due to hormone changes while i took her to kuwait.Symptoms were there even with medicenes but I was not sure.They said she works in Dubai as Interior Designer & Diploma in Architecture.They have planned & arranged all documents from 1st standard to Diploma.
When her condition deteriorated due to pregnancy in Kuwait, I sent her to India along with brother.Then they made drama of aborting my child with 6 month pregnancy whereas girl was psychic & abnormal at that stage.
My wife's uncles here in Bijapur are very powerful & paid money to local Mediators,politicians,police,relatives to suppress us & not to take any action against them of cheating me.They planned to divide us in home & take me away.They are playing this issue as human rights & taking control of all our people & telling them that We are trying to make them together as much as possible.
I requested this issue to local Jamaat but they said its a High level issue.Local Dabanggs deliberetely play with us & said to divorce her & then They made a false Dowry case & jailed me for 8 days & have purchased even my lawyer.I am not against my wife but they want me away from my parents & suppressing us thru our relatives.Even they supressed my sister & she's afraid to talk with us properly.They are even telling that, they will jail my MOTHER,FATHER & SISTER & also call my brother legally back to India who is working abroad as Technician.They want me by force but this is not fair after jailing me.I have some childhood reports of her & also Medical reports shown here in India.she even told me some times about her disease indirectly.
MEDIATORS are playing dangerous games by dividing both parties & have money instead of calling both parties & resolving the issue.

Girl's family are from other city, they did marriage at our place.I did not take any Dowry money from their family.We did not do proper background check & got stuck in this issue with support of our relatives.Relatives of Girl's father did not come into this matter.

Now they have issued court notice of DOMESTIC VIOLENECE ACT & DOWRY ACT.Iam planning to anyway fight this case but dont know how since Iam alone with old father & sick mother.Case is in registered in their city & I dont have any links.They are following my each & every step.They are harrasing us mentally.I tried for suicide & even my mother.Anybody who talks in support us,they either suppress them.

Please guide me on this matter,Its a matter of LIFE & DEATH.I will give more details further.....

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)

PLS CALL ME/ MAIL ME THE ENTIRE MATTER IN DETAIL TO MY BELOW MAIL ASAP.

Manoj kumar,
Advocate,
Delhi.
Ph: 09310443650 / 09319220768
Email: advocates.agra@gmail.com

(Guest)

Not to worry ... stay strong and support your family !!  Engage a good lawer and learn the tricks to come out of it ..... may take time .. maintain your balance!!

1 Like

Aishwarya (Teacher)     13 January 2012

be prepared..and dont lose ur mental harmony in any case..be vigilant and take proper guidance from the expert advisors , lawyers and rest everyones here to support u in ur fight ..

498 A Fighter (Manager)     15 January 2012

Welcome to 498A club !

Dont worry bro, you are not alone ,there are thousands of innocent men fighting false cases !

visit 498a.org also . Go thro all the related postings in this forum .Ask questions.

Hire a senior lawyer  .

Collect max evidences of all forms.

Write to top cops, collector, Minister etc . Go and meet all the top brass with all your records . Attend SIFF meetings.

Be confident .Dont bow down. Never give up !

Sayeed Nazir (Marketing Manager)     06 February 2012

AREY BOSS, 498A IS NOT LIABLE TO MUSLIM COUPLES DONT U PEOPLE KNOW IT OR NOT THEIR ARE JUDGMENTS AS THE GIFTS GIVING IS CALLED SALAAMI AND NOT AS DOWRY ALL PEOPLE EXPLAIN THE THINGS TO OUR MUSLIM FREIND IN 498A CLUB

Sayeed Nazir (Marketing Manager)     06 February 2012

BOSS, PLS PLS PLS PLS FILE A COUNTER BLAST COMPLAINT THAT GIVING DOWRY IS ALSO CRIME THEN THE GIRL = THE FATHER AND OTHER RELAVIES WILL BE WITHDRAWING THE CASE U PLS BELIVE MY WORDS 

ravindra (Analyst)     06 February 2012

Hi Sayeed

dont forget u r indian citizen and in india if police decides then anything can happen

thanks

ravindra sonavane

Ahmed Shariff (Engineer)     11 March 2012

My summons date was Feb last week, My lawyers told not attend otherwise interim maintenance order will start & now court has issued next date after 3 months.What preparations to be done........Please guide me

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     12 March 2012

Nothing can be advised w/o knowing the facts of the case.

You would need to reply on merits, if she is earning, then she would not get any maintenance. Otherwise she would get some maintenance atleast.

Delaying is not going to help you.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com.

Ahmed Shariff (Engineer)     27 March 2012

Dear Sir,

Lower court Judge has ordered DVPC Maintenance Interim Order of 15000/month as working in Kuwait but that  

Same Judge has ordered 6 months ago not travel abroad as a condition in 498A Case.

So how can i pay Maintenance????

Please reply, what to be done???????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register