Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (it)     04 January 2014

Help needed!

Pls do advice me how to take neccesary actions

i had a gf who cheated me in name of marriage a few months ago ..she asked me to marriage in my home and was with me without knowing to anyone she was pregnant after few months and their parents rejected and she went back to home and she was contact with me and disappeared ..one day! i have given complaints in police station but the police havent taken any actions against it..

as a proof i didnt have any photos of marriage ,all i have is the medical copy of pregnancy and few recording's of the girl where she says she got married with me ..but i find to know that now she is married another man my search for her and betrayed me what can i do to file a legal case against her my baby what happened to it? even i feel police doesnt do anything as i have dont have marriage photos how can i file a case on this with recordings and medical report ...if i can forward ..i feel of dying now my child was my reborn mother i thought its still alive i dont know what happened to pregnancy...will the law willl really help a male even if the girl says lie and nothing happens ...please feel my pain and tell me ...the solutions to go legally against these kind off womans ..

Learning

1 Replies

rahul (it)     05 January 2014

well i think this site is fake for true justice every one is for fake justice and reply only for money

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register