Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naseeruddin shaik mohammed (passenger service officer)     02 August 2012

Help my family from fake dowry case

Hello all well wishers...

this is NASEERUDDIN SHAIK MOHAMMED from kadapa district in Andhra Pradesh, india...my story is started in 2008...first i fell love with one girl name SHAIK MEHATHAB BANU...in March 2011 i got  job in Air India as Passenger Service Officer in Hyderabad Airport...n My Parents were planning for my marriage with some other girl...i request my parents showing my girl friend photo..but father rejected that photo stating that she is from family with worst background in terms of islam and indian culture...but i was blind in love with that girl...but girl's parents were very excited to marry their daughter with me...finally i got married with my girlfriend secretly with the help of girlfriend's parents in bangalore on 31st July 2011 (without informing to my parents)...after 4 months my parents got to know that i am got married secretly...they felt very disappoint as i m only son for my parents....finally on 4th January 2012  they had to accept my wife as daughter-in-law and accepted to stay with them in my home....and i had got selected for Dubai airport and i left india on 15th January 2012 to Dubai.......she was not able to cooperate my father in terms of islam and cultures ..  on 10th May 2012 while my parents were sleeping at after lunch, she got escape from my home  without intimating to anyone.. ....while my parents and my family members put all efforts to find here,  same day night she called me from her mother mobile stating that she reached to her mothers home...and she want to stay with her mother otherwise seperate house alone without my parents....i denied her request..so she took help of her brothers and other family members and filed case on father and mother against Dowry case and women harrasment case....which is non bailable...we loose case in district court and not given bail..when applied for hyderabad high court.then by gods grace my father got ancipatary bail after 1 months 20 days.....now she is demanding for BHATTA (every month payment for her surviving) from my father.....i am in dubai and have to be in dubai to work and earn money especially to fight that case and save my parents.......still case is going on.....my father statement in the case is that he was not there at the time of our marriage and he didnt ask any dowry. and that is fake case.....this is all about the case happening....

PLEASE HELP ME WITH YOUR SUGGEST ..HOW TO SAVE MY PARENTS FROM THIS CASE....

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     02 August 2012

1. Search via reference a seasoned Criminal Lawyer practicing at place where case(s) filed.
2. Via this Advocate by giving instructions contest the case(s) and prove your and your parents innocence if you say cases filed are "false".
3. She cannot ask per month maintenance from your father. There may be communication gap here on nature and demand raised in that case. Check with case papers scanned and sent to you. Otherwise also a hired Criminal Lawyer can easily handle such cases locally.

naseeruddin shaik mohammed (passenger service officer)     02 August 2012

my wife and her family members are taking support of  media and womens society (mahila sabha) to have strong case...they have already given reports in local newspapers and tv news.....my father points in this case are :

1. my father is not involved in our marriage...

2. i m adopted (infact)...

3. i m not even contacting my father since so far..

4. even after marriage my father denied to accept entering my wife into my home..

5. right from my marriage day to till date my wife is not entered into my home..she have been staying with her mother in her house....

will these points can help my parents to overcome of this case...

otherwise if u suggest still more points has to be added to help my father...pls suggest me....to get strong in this case

Sunny (Other)     05 August 2012

Naseeruddin, I feel you have not stated all the facts. If the girl and you were so much in love, what went wrong? Was she greedy and wanted to grab your assets and property? Or was there some other reason that things went bad? Why did you leave her and go to Dubai for a job?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register