Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ankit khanduja   17 August 2016

Help me what to do

Hi 

I worked for a Pvt based company based out in noida for 2.2 years. on 8th feb i met with an accident while going to the office and company CEO wants me to send him photo that i met with an accident instead of coming to see me and help me . on the same day i got furstrated in that condition and i went to the office and put my resign. after that i serve notice peroid also. Till now they have not completed my full and final. in the starting they said they will do after 45 days but till now they have not. also I was getting incentive in that company so for that period Company HR provided me incetive now they are not doing my KYC for the PF Withdrawal and Now they are saying that you have to pay back the incetive amount till that time we will not do anything . they have never given incentive amount in written now they have made  policy that incentive will not be given on notice period which is just to harras me. Also in this time they harrased me mentally and called me in abusive language by saying that " Jo ukhadna hai ja ukhad le" I do have their audio recording too. please help me out what to do as they have spoiled me future too and not proiveded relaiving letter too.

they are not even not responding on email now not receiving my call and not providing me relaviing letter not helping with the kyc for the PF Witdrawal. 

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 August 2016

You have posted that:

"

Hi 

I worked for a Pvt based company based out in noida for 2.2 years. on 8th feb i met with an accident while going to the office and company CEO wants me to send him photo that i met with an accident instead of coming to see me and help me . on the same day i got furstrated in that condition and i went to the office and put my resign. after that i serve notice peroid also. Till now they have not completed my full and final. in the starting they said they will do after 45 days but till now they have not. also I was getting incentive in that company so for that period Company HR provided me incetive now they are not doing my KYC for the PF Withdrawal and Now they are saying that you have to pay back the incetive amount till that time we will not do anything . they have never given incentive amount in written now they have made  policy that incentive will not be given on notice period which is just to harras me. Also in this time they harrased me mentally and called me in abusive language by saying that " Jo ukhadna hai ja ukhad le" I do have their audio recording too. please help me out what to do as they have spoiled me future too and not proiveded relaiving letter too.

they are not even not responding on email now not receiving my call and not providing me relaviing letter not helping with the kyc for the PF Witdrawal. "

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 August 2016

1. It seems that you are not properly informed. Not member of any employee's/trade unions. has not consulted any Labor Law consultant/Service matters Lawyer, and/or elders in the family .

2. If you met with accident you can send copy of police report ( if any) Dr's Rx/medical certificate, etc. You are eligible for employee compensation/Mediclaim ( as per coverage) etc.

You should submit sick leave under proper acknowledgment.

If it not paid it lays onus on employer.

If you were harassed thn you could have narrated the facts in notice of resignation, followed by final resignation.

3. There was no need to resign.

4.If you have tendered notice of resignation then employer has sufficient time to compeate the exit formalities and FnF. 

5. Policy can not be framed and implemented from back date.

6. Declinature to attest PF froms is offence. You can submit PF forms after separation and under proper acknowledgment. Employer has to attest the PF froms and submit to EPFO within 5 days and supply the acknowledgment issued by EPFO (for employee) to employee.

It is better to transfer the PF than to withdraw.

PF transfer formsd can be submitted thru current employer (under proper acknowledgment).

If you are unable to resolve approach your Labor Law consultant/Service matters Lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register