LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kunal (execu)     05 January 2014

Help

Hi my name is kunal..i got married on 29th dec 2013 & my wife stayed at my home in dec  for15 days & then she gone back her parents home for personal work  n after 35 days she return at my palce  and after 23 days she ran without infroming anyone...now I have completed one year n file the divroce in this one year i tired to call her many times but every time she said NO....when in nov month i sent her notice that time they have replied and asked us to take her back but they didnt called us or try to contact us... after filing the divorce they have register false case of mentally harasement against me n family....today was my first day when judge asked me what my decision so I said no n i want divorce from her n same question asked to her that she said yes....Judge asked me to take her back or else i have to give her maintance n all....i m really confused as when I tired to call her back every time she said NO n now she is ready to back.... i even dont know in those 11th month what she did n with whom she ran....please help me

Learning

3 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     05 January 2014

What do you want?

kunal (execu)     06 January 2014

i want divorce from her & dont want to give any maintance to her as she left my house & when i sent notice or filled divorce then only her family reverted...till time there was no reaction from her family

maxx (pvt service)     06 January 2014

hi kunal. where are you from and what cases are you fighting? what are the charges against you, and on what basis have you filed for divorce?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register