Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guide me

Page no : 2

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     26 November 2011

Originally posted by :Member (Account Deleted)
" u r just like a snake...janam janam ka dushmon ko bhi nehi bhulte...
Take: We agree our kul devata is Sheshnag and our family members annually seek blessing at Shree Kalahasti. You have any problem with that

ismein Chandu ka namm lena jaruri tha kya?or u get some extra energy when you remember  learned persons before writing...???
Take: I never doubted any members learning. But in same breadth I like you to remove rainbow glasses and see his different postings where he remebers me. So it is called giving equal professional respect. You have any problem with that OR you his spokesmetrowife :-)  

Most women want  above four things which you have found out afterlots of experiment..
but men want only one thing, that is women..even not babies!
Take: Some matters published here by me are my copyrights and if you want to say so start your own One Point Something and keep adding your observations about MEN. I donot have any issues to that nor I have issue in accepting per se what goes in most men's mind over matter:-) Fortunately I have a particular college days JPEG image to showcause the same but civil responsibilities in public speaking restricts me tro publish IT here.
"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register