Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shreedhar (Kant)     07 November 2012

Grandfather property dispute between sons.

Before death my grandfther divided the land which is owned among 2 of his sons.The elder son got his share with complete rights but  for the younger son(my father) share its written that till grandfathers death he can use the property and the younger son cannot sell it.

Now after grandfathers death my fathers elder brother is saying that we cannot claim rights on the property as in the last days of grandfather he was taking care of him and incurred all medical expenses..This is not true as my father was also paying for the expenses but due to his work he lived in other state.

Is it possible that my fathers elder brother might have made my grandfather to write back the property in his name.Is this really possible to do something without knowledge and signature of my father ? The original property papers are with my dads brother.My dad got a copy of it few years before grandfathers death and still it was in his name and nothing was changed.

Is it possible that my dads brother says that before grandfathers death he had incurred lot of debts in medical expenses so the property need to be attached for this or something like that.

Learning

1 Replies

Shreedhar (Kant)     09 November 2012

Anyone please give some advice

Thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register