Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GIVING BRIBE UNDER PRESSURE NOT A CRIME

Page no : 3

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     24 October 2010

Neverthles an interesting topic was raised and the participants aired interesting views.  But, presunming DHT as Delhi High Court the in-depth aspects of bribery discussed.

(Guest)

I like that the circumstances of the person giving the bribe are now being considered. I hope that courts will have the wisdom to know the difference!

(Guest)

Dear Sony,

mrs prabhakar is a good lawyer look his other posts 

dont give your opinion on  the basis of this query.

This is the plateform to discuss the topic not  giving bad words like anadi ,fraud lawyer etc.

(Guest)

i did not comment unless she commented nonsense.

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     25 October 2010

Many readers read your postings with deep interest and look forward to them, Mr. Prabhakar. 

There are things which have been pointed out again and again, but these are  cheap tactics used for a cheap sense of satisfaction. 

Keep up your good work, Mr. Prabhakar. 

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     25 October 2010

You are such a fool you cannot understand that "prabhakar" name stands for male.

how can anyone guess that prabahakar is male or female?

may be u r female?

then also if male which type of male?

1 Like

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     25 October 2010

searched google on word prabhakar and result is

https://www.hithaprabhakar.com/

hitha prabhakar

so writing prabhakar creates a doubt , and needs a proof.

1 Like

hedevil hydraheaded (non professional )     26 October 2010

what about FL? What about SS? And how many types of men are there? Does everyone clarifies which type of man one is ( if there are some types of men in terms of their s*x and gender?) BTW are you a woman or a man? if so which type? 

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     26 October 2010

wat about hedevil?

seems clone of  mrs. perahabhoker

1 Like

hedevil hydraheaded (non professional )     26 October 2010

hedevil came about because there was a shedevil which fled off but would have assumed different names. Yeah! devils are like that only.  I am just me and a thought and a voice here. Absurdities of this forum would not touch me, that is the beautiful thing about me.

Now which type of man question had come from you and should not you explain how many types of men are there? Since you are raising questions of identity for a person, people would ask your identity too. Won't they? 

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     26 October 2010

IN INTERNET ONE'S DECLARATION ABOUT HIMSELF / HERSELF IS FINAL, BECAUSE  IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO CHECK OR COUNTERCHECK.

- NET USERS WELLKNOWN TO THIS FACT.

1 Like

ok u want me to explain types of me and women

i go to family court very frequently

based on daily experience there are two types of wives

1.false 498a wives - they just want money out of their failing marriage, will put false 498a and go to any extent to get their goal 88%

2.real 498a wives -2% they are those who really needed 498a to get justice .

2. non 498a wives- they are innocent females dragged to family court for no fault of theirs, they want to save their marriage- 10%

men are of two kinds

1. Labelled as impotent men -  99%

2. potent men - donno why their wives did not question their potency -  1%

1 Like

very funny

why mrs pra-barker is after sony? sony is a international brand while
 mrs pra-bhoker is a barking dog standing at court gates ready to bite a client.

1 Like

sorry not dog may be a b*tch she is

hedevil hydraheaded (non professional )     27 October 2010

wah wah wah wah wah

Full form of FL is Foul Language...now none should have any issues with the language you are using, FL.  

hedevil hydrahead is immune to showers of such beautiful words....I am writing it because I know there is going to be a downpour on me next. Enjoy my FAIR LADY( FL) with your Foul Language( FL). 

People use FL to hurt someone , to annoy someone, to belittle someone

If the person at which such FL is directed, refuses to be hurt,  annoyed and belittled, it loses its power. If the person does not receive FL,  then the evil remains with the one from which FL has originated. 

Do wallow in the dirt created by your own FL... 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register