LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikku singh   25 June 2023

Given false detail in application form

Sir I am a genuine candidate for getting ews reservation as my father's salary was 7 lakh 40 thousands in the financial year 2019-20 . I had cleared my ssc exam with that ews category but the problem was the lekhpal made my income certificate from SBI account passbook which contains the salary which comes after deducting gpf and others. It was 3 lakh 84 thousand in that account in the same year. Sir, is there any problem in future though my salary was below 8 lakh in that year.

Learning

4 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     25 June 2023

Since income of your father is below Rs. 8 lakh you are eligible for benefit available to you under EWS quota.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 June 2023

So you mean to say that complete income of father was not mentioned in the certificate?

what did your father (or you) claimed as income while applying for ews?

Nikku singh   27 June 2023

Originally posted by : Sudhir Kumar, Advocate

So you mean to say that complete income of father was not mentioned in the certificate? what did your father (or you) claimed as income while applying for ews?

Yes sir, instead of annual salary slip the statement of account of SBI salary slip after deducting GPF ( it was 3 lakh 84 thousand) was shown mistakelly . But the annual salary statement in that financial year  (2019-20) was 7 lakh 40 thousands. Sir my father is headconstable in up police. Sir will there any problem in future while verification of certificate.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 June 2023

You can any time (till reirement) be hauled up for having secured this job based on a wrongfull obtained certificate.

since your father was govt emploeyee the certificate of his DDO would have bene more relevant  (which is generally sought) instead of patwari report.  Please be claed if profession of father was mentioned correcly on the application submitted by you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register