LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Babu K   08 November 2021

Gazzette Pulished Notification

I am K.Babu from Tamilnadu, having Gazzette published name and religion (islamic to hindu) changed notification contains 65 pages of book . I got assured job in singapore but the employer said singapore government will not accept and cannot able to explain them since all process are systematic therefore they ask me to get a certificate from the Gazzette to get approval from MOM. I believe this published notification is considered as legal certificate and I provided this certificate when I applied passport there is no more certificate will be provided by Gazzette. I really need guidance since it is a life time job opportunity.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 November 2021

The Government Gazette is used by the government as an official way of communicating to the general public. The Gazette includes proclamations by the President as well as both general and government notices made by its various departments.You can ratify the same with embassy officials.

Babu K   08 November 2021

Thank you for the proposal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register