Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Full & final settlement not done by employer

Page no : 3

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 June 2017

Did you submit notice of resignation or resignation with immediate effect?

Rahul   09 June 2017

Only resignation, no notice period as they said you dont need to come

You have erred.

You should have submitted notice of resignation with notice period as in appointment letter issued to you?

The bosses could have accepted before expiry of notice period. 

Was any appointment letter issued to you and signed as accepted by you?

If yes what is the notice period mentioned in it?

Rahul   10 June 2017

no appointment letter was not issued i only had the offer letter i have just joined the bank for 10 days. at that time appointment letter was not prepared. and notice period is mentioned 1 month on offer letter

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 June 2017

Are these bosses still in employment of Bank?

Would they write in your favor?

Rahul   13 June 2017

No they are not available over there

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 June 2017

Have you signed the offer letter/accepted in writing?

Have you triedy thru bank employees' unions?

Rahul   15 June 2017

again n again you are saying the same thing.

i can't tell this again n again i need suggestion not comments.

i haven't signed the letter as i haven't got,.

i have just joined and styed there for few days

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 June 2017

Originally posted by : Rahul
again n again you are saying the same thing.

i can't tell this again n again i need suggestion not comments.

i haven't signed the letter as i haven't got,.

i have just joined and styed there for few days

To: “Have you signed the offer letter/accepted in writing?”

yoiu have replied;” i haven't signed the letter as i haven't got,.”

You have still  not posted clear reply.

no appointment letter was not issued i only had the offer letter i have just joined the bank for 10 days. at that time appointment letter was not prepared. and notice period is mentioned 1 month on offer letter

Earlier you had posted;” no appointment letter was not issued i only had the offer letter” ……………” as i have followed the terms and condition and left the organisation.”

If you have not signed and accepted the offer letter then T&C should not apply to you.

If you have followed the terms and condition then what is the issue?

If bosses had waived off the notice period in your case; then what is the issue?

Hi,

i have worked in bank for 10 days but i have resigned after that and when i asked that do i need to come from tomorrow they told me there is no need to come to office from tomorrow and i went away as he said i havent asked for any letter or something and submitted the access card as per asked.

after 2.5 year i got the email from bank today asking for notice pay of Rs 16,000. what should i do as i have followed the terms and condition and left the organisation. and it has been 2.5 years from that time.

Please Help with your suggestions.

Thank you,

Rahul 

It has been pointed in the 1st post that:’ Explain the facts, as posted by you, on the same email trail, and ask to close the matter and withdraw the demand.’

If you are unable to resolve on your own take help of Bank employee’s unions/Trade unions, a very able counsel specializing in Labor/service matters.

If you have indeed accepted offer letter and signed the acceptance and notice period of 30days indeed apply to you in that case employer may supply FnF statement showing computation of earned wages/OT (if applicable) and notice pay ( @ basic/gross/CTC as narrated in offer letter and/or applicable in your case) and showing net amount payable by employer/employee.

Himesh   27 December 2017

Hi All,

I need your valuable suggestions. I was working with a company for a year where they had deputed me at client side for about 6 months. I resigned from that company due to salary not been payed on timely basis. they accepted my resignation but when i asked for relieving letter and salary they are saying i agreed to join the client company verbally or through other vendor which is a breach of terms and agreement and so they are comtemplating claiming amount instead for business loss and damage. I did not join the client directly or indirectly so how is that a breach of agreement. Kindly help.

Himesh   27 December 2017

Hi All,

I need your valuable suggestions. I was working with a company for a year where they had deputed me at client side for about 6 months. I resigned from that company due to salary not been paid on timely basis. they accepted my resignation but when i asked for relieving letter and salary they are saying i agreed to join the client company verbally or through other vendor which is a breach of terms and agreement and so they are comtemplating claiming amount instead for business loss and damage. I did not join the client directly or indirectly so how is that a breach of agreement. Kindly help.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 December 2017

Dear LCI Querist @ Mr. Himesh,

They are saying verbally or in writing?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register