Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fraud case against the girl and her family

Page no : 3

Vicky Sharma   03 March 2018

thanks i don't want to spend my life with her

Vicky Sharma   03 March 2018

sir on which behaf she and her family is going for a FIR aganist me for the rape i have the proof she is the one eho msg me to come to my home when i am alone or she call me when she alone and when she need a money and if i denied she will send some nude pics of her which i have that sended by her phone

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     03 March 2018

Defaulter whoever he or she may be must be punished in whatever best manner.  Now when many women in Indian society are coming forward filling all sort of false criminal complaints against men then why a woman who has continued wrong with you should be left just like this even if takes 30 years or complete lifetime. The sentiments of men are as important as for women that does not mean that in the name of being a woman continues wrong and man keep on suffering. Equality in the society is for both and anyone going supporting women of the society even if they commit wrong just because they are women is absolutely wrong whether it is Indian judicary or government or any member of Indian society.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 March 2018

Originally posted by : Vicky Sharma
sir i want the revange she spoil my life

I am sorry to observe that you are going to takerevange on her and want to complete her unfinished task of spoiling your life.  It is you now who is on to spoil your life.

Originally posted by : Vicky Sharma
thanks i don't want to spend my life with her

but you seem to be interested in spending larger and best part of your life for her thinking how to revange her and later in defending the charges which she will level on you when forced to do so.

Originally posted by : autohide4u
Ok, don't forget it. Go spend another 9 years trying to get back what you lost. You can waste next 30 years if you like. No one will stop you. Enjoy

Agreed. I will add as under.

You will not get even a single penny back.  You never pruchased her.  There is no failure of any legally enforceable contract.  It was just illegality and immorality which both of you practiced and she is under no obligation to continue the same.  If you spent on her and enjoyed.  Now you just want to maintain contact against her will and you are  ingnoring the recent incorporations in IPC intended to severly deal with persons like you.

Indian Jails are not so clean and so rosy sa shown in movies  They are ruled by hardened criminals and people like you when locked are their human assetts.

Indian Police stations are also not so criminal frindly as shown in moves.  In movies the officer incharge of police station is either hero/heroine  or comedian and majority staff in Thana and Jail are comedians who are rediculed.  But in actual life persons posted there are tough professional and very well versed and experineced in dealing with perosns like you.

One night in any thana in India you will forget 9 years, 3.5 lakh and gold chain and all other things.  You will be begging for mercy and permission to go out.

It is your choice if you have or have not to understand that 2+2=4.

you can read recently added section 354D which you  are proundly violating

354D. (1) Any man who—

(i) follows a woman and contacts, or attempts to contact such woman to foster personal interaction repeatedly despite a clear indication of disinterest by such woman; or

(ii) monitors the use by a woman of the internet, email or any other form of electronic communication, commits the offence of stalking:

Provided that such conduct shall not amount to stalking if the man who pursued it proves that—

(i) it was pursued for the purpose of preventing or detecting crime and the man accused of stalking had been entrusted with the responsibility of prevention and detection of crime by the State; or

(ii) it was pursued under any law or to comply with any condition or requirement imposed by any person under any law; or

(iii) in the particular circumstances such conduct was reasonable and justified.

(2) Whoever commits the offence of stalking shall be punished on first conviction with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to three years, and shall also be liable to fine; and be punished on a second or subsequent conviction, with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to five years, and shall also be liable to fine.]

You can also read recently added Section 166A to know the fate of the policeman who tries to help persons like you.

Section 166A.

Whoever, being a public servant,–

(a) knowingly disobeys any direction of the law which prohibits him from requiring the attendance at any place of any person for the purpose of investigation into an offence or any other matter, or

(b) knowingly disobeys, to the prejudice of any person, any other direction of the law regulating the manner in which he shall conduct such investigation, or

(c) fails to record any information given to him under sub-section (1) of section 154 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, in relation to cognizable offence punishable under section 326A, section 326B, section 354, section 354B, section 370, section 370A, section 376, section 376A, section 376B, section 376C, section 376D, section 376E or section 509, shall be punished with rigorous imprisonment for a term which shall not be less than six months but which may extend to two years, and shall also be liable to fine.

Vicky Sharma   04 March 2018

ok make it opposite if i do the same with this girl then in india its a rule that girls can make a complaint against boys right

this is our mentality that girls did every thing right and boys they always play with girl and girls they never play with boys emotions and love she can use a boy as a debit card or credit card and then break the card and through it out and in the same way when boys do that they known as a criminal girls are innocent she cant play with any one life always boys play with girls life and in case if your son is on my place what u will do sir if he spent your money to a girl who cheat her

i know i don't want to do some illegal activity i want to do it in a proffesional way so i need a lawyer who can underatand me and i don't want my 5 lakh but the money that i spent on her to buy such like jewellerys laptops mobiles etc she used me she takes almost 3.5 lakh to buy all this things and i have a proff i want all my things back or else my money back

you said

" i want all my things back or else my money back"

You are not getting anything back

forget about it i am going to talk to the laywer direct i know that i will not get my money back but she will be no more able to play with anyone life

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     04 March 2018

Section 354D IPC as informed was introduced only on 2nd April, 2013 by The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013 No, 13 of 2013. If before that any act done by the person will not be covered under the provision for the sake of prosecution.

In the present case the parties were in relationship for more than 8 years namely much before this law came in existance, secondly the woman was herself contacting, meeting the man so how it can be said she was being followed or stalked by the man for prosection and punishment under this provision. This provision was enacted for prosecution and punishment of those strangers who indulge in the offence of stalking, person known to the woman is not said to be stalking her and that too when she herself is inviting or meeting him or sending him emails or other electronic messages etc.

​Wrong legal information is as much harmful as giving spuriuos drug by someone.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register