Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

SLP eFiling before Hon'ble SC

Ld. members,

Encountered a problem while filing SLP before Hon'ble SC via eFiling route.

Que.: A petitioner in person wants to eFile before Hon'ble SC SLP but does not know Respondent(s) Advocate on Record name while e Filing. There is/ are a list of some 11 names of Advocates on Record appears while clicking name of Respondent(s) Advocate during eFiling. What to do/remedy?

Rgds.
PS: I hv put similar que. under Constitutional Law posting ignore either of them if answering.

Learning

3 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     28 June 2010

you may put respondents name and address only.

but if you desire to put the names of advocates on records, put all 11 names serialy as it appearing or put the first name of the record Thereafter put ' & others' .

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     28 June 2010

arunji,

sorry. i gave wrong answer. i could not remember what is advocate on record. i thought , you are talking about respondent's advocate. sorry.

sc  requires one advocate on record as per their rules. will put sometime latter.

(Guest)

Sh. Arup ji and Legal fighter,

1. Pls ignore my other post under Constitutional Law forum and reply to this thread to avoid duplicacy of my postings (apologise brothers).

2. Hon'ble SC filing be it physical filing and/or eFiling is based on mentioning Advocate-on-Record as per SC Rules.

3. I solved my eFiling problem which this que relates to over physical filing by clicking Advocate-on-Record No. 1 therein as later I saw, I have option to change / edit details :-)

BTW, some weeks back you yourself posted here about eFiling Arup ji and your post inspired me since then (read I'm lazy to go to SC registry for physical filing) and filed one electronically.

Isuue solved, I suppose so, hence I close this thread Thank you all for charging me in the right direction during Summer Court vacation I become lazy :-)))))))))
Rgds.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register