Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Forgery by Divorced wife

Page no : 2

Srini 2009 (asdasdasd)     19 February 2009

Dear Prabhakar Sir,

Have you got any case laws on this subject sir..

Thanks,

Venky

PALNITKAR V.V. (Lawyer)     19 February 2009

My dear friend, the court at your home town would get jurisdiction as the money was received and withdrawn from the bank of your home town. The offence of misappropriation was not complete until withdrawl of the amount from the joint account. Had the money remained idle in your account, could it have been said that the offence of misappropriation is complete?

(Guest)
With the amendment of C.P.C. a petition / application / WS is required to be supported by an affidavit. This makes the petition / application / WS an evidence.

If it contains falsity can it be called a "false document" within the meaning of S.464 IPC and can the petitioner / applicant / respondent as the case may be charged with FORGERY?

regards

Srini 2009 (asdasdasd)     20 February 2009

Dear Palnitkar Sir and Arun Sir

Thanks for the replies.

Yes.. the misappropriation of funds has done.  After liquidation of the FD and transfering amounto joint savings account , partially the amount was withdrawn. By that time I have given instruction to the bank not to allow withdrawal for remaining amount. Under sec 181(4) crpc, will it come into criminal breach of trust (406) also???

Thanks

Venky

(Guest)

See 2005CRI.L.J.2161,SC 

:-)

Srini 2009 (asdasdasd)     28 February 2009

Dear Arun Kumar Sir,

Thanks for the case law..But I'm not able to get the copy of it. If you have the softcopy , please mail it to me at bvnrao2008@gmail.com. Or if it is available in any site , please let me know the website's address.

Thanks,

Venky

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     09 March 2009

I impressed with the views of Mr. Planitkar.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     09 March 2009

I impressed with the views of Mr. Planitkar.

Srini 2009 (asdasdasd)     19 April 2009

Dear All,

Based on your suggestions I filed a private complaint in the local magistrate and the magistrate refered the matter to the concerned  local police station for investigation. Then I have gone to the police station to get the FIR registered. But the police is still not registering the FIR and postponing it. As already 1 month passed by the order given by magistrate, what should I do now to get the case registered.

Thanks,

Venky

Srini 2009 (asdasdasd)     24 April 2009

Could any one please let me know the next step to be taken.

Thanks,

Venky

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     25 April 2009

s. 181 is clear. your lawyer is right.

s. 181 is clear . your lawyer is right.

pls. file an application before same magistrate or seek a mandamus from high court directing the police to proceed in accordance with law in your complaint.

Srini 2009 (asdasdasd)     31 May 2009

Dear Sirs,

After repeated requests, the police  registered the FIR based on the court's direction. But they are not doing any investigation and not requesting the bank to get the documents. ANd the police is saying that they will transfer the case to the town where my wife submitted the forged FDR slip to the bank.

At this stage, Can I request the local  Hon'ble court to take the cognigence?

Thanks,

Venky

R. K. Shukla (Lawyer)     31 May 2009

Thanks to all of you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register