Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Forced to resign after maternity leave

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 July 2017

Or you can firm up your next venture ASAP..................

Pink   11 July 2017

Originally posted by : Kumar Doab
Regret despite repeated and illustrated post you are posting as if you don't understand that you need to have irrefutable evidence that resignation was demanded from you...................

If false allegation of poor/downgraded/low perfromance is levelled then you can contest it with support of KRA's, performance parameters vis performance..............

Sir have understood you now. You mean to have evidence that i am being forced to resign. I undestand this fact thats why i have not resigned till date as i am demanding a termination letter with proper reasons from the company. unless i get that i can't prove m forced to take this step.

My objective to come on this forum was to get guidance from all of you regarding my position w.r.t Maternity act.

Thank you for your replies.

My concern was 

The employee must be aware of Standing Orders that apply to his/her designation (Certified/Model).....................and must acquire a copy. 

My indivisual view is that employee (you) may avoid termination more so to instigate the employer or attorney's of employer in Line Mangement/HR/Admin/Personnel/Legal cells............

On each date/day/instance you may record the demand as already suggested.

It is good that you have posted that you have irrefutable evidence of perfromance as;Excellent.

Go thru the posts from beginning slowly and carefully.

If employer or its attorneys do not have sufficient grounds to terminate they may still decide to dump the man/woman and matter in courts.............

Discuss with elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned employee's/trade union leaders, women's groups leaders, a very able local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in service matters...............

After which you should be crystal clear; as clear as water. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register