Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashok   16 September 2016

Fnf settlement not happened from mnc company in mumbai

Hello Sir, 

I worked in my previous software company for 3.5 yrs(August-2011 to February-2015) as a QA Engineer. I completed all releaving formalities and served notice period of 3 months according to their policy and recived written note of reliving letter. But till now Full and Final settlement amount of 1.10 lakhs was not done. Please help me what is the way to get the FnF amount, PF for certain period. 

We are around 6 employees and we suppose to get total amount of more than 15-20Lakhs. Please help us how to get the money from them .

There are some more employees who left before i left the company they approached labour commissioner to clear the FnF, then my company people immediately cleared their FnF.

Company is Product based MNC company , situated in Mumbai. Now they are doing bad mouthing on us when ever we ask for the FnF amount. 
--------------------------------------------------------
Below are the Proofs that i had :

1. Written note of Reliving letter, Offer letter, appointment letter

2. Written note of FnF settlement amount details and false disbursement details

3. Copy of PF form from UAN portal

4. Email communication from last year 1 year with my managers and CEO reg this FnF

5. Form-16 for 2014-15
Below are the thing they have not done

1. Not paying my FnF amount

2. PF from Aug-2014 to Feb-2015 was not paid

3. Income Tax payment for 2014-15 year , though they deducted the tax from all the months.

Following things done from my side

1. Lodged online complaint in EPFO website but no response received from them 

2. Lodged online complaint in national and state labour commission web sites, but no response from them.

Thanks, 
Ashok 

Learning

9 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 September 2016

If online complaints are not fetching you any relief then why you are lodging online complaints?

Bad mouthing: What is this bad mouthing? Do you have copies,evidence?

Income Tax payment for 2014-15 year/Form 16; Do you mean that Form16 has ben issued but tax deducted has not been deposited? It is serious offence. Lodge complaint with ITO-TDS where you file ITR and jurisdictional  CIT-TDS, where comapny files ITR.

PF; Lodge complaint with RPFC,Addl CPFC,CPFC and then with vigilance section. Pusue thru RTI. Your counsel may also opine to file consumer complaint.

False disbursement details; What is it?

Ashok   16 September 2016

Hi Kumar, 

Thank you so much for your prompt and quick reply. Below are my answers to your queries

If online complaints are not fetching you any relief then why you are lodging online complaints?

<Ashok> : I thought some where will help us , but later i realized.

Bad mouthing: What is this bad mouthing? Do you have copies,evidence?

<Ashok> : Yea i have a mail proofs for that.

Income Tax payment for 2014-15 year/Form 16; Do you mean that Form16 has ben issued but tax deducted has not been deposited? It is serious offence. Lodge complaint with ITO-TDS where you file ITR and jurisdictional  CIT-TDS, where comapny files ITR.

<Ashok> : Exactly Kumar, they deducted but not deposited. Yeah Sure i  will raise the complaint.

PF; Lodge complaint with RPFC,Addl CPFC,CPFC and then with vigilance section. Pusue thru RTI. Your counsel may also opine to file consumer complaint.

<Ashok> : Ok sure. All the four you mentioned was 4 different departments right ?? please correct me if i am wrong. or can you please share web site link to lodge the complaint.

False disbursement details; What is it?

<Ashok> : Sorry Kumar its a typo error its a "fake disbursement dates" .

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 September 2016

It shall be ebtter to proceed under expert guidance of a very able counsel specializing in labor/service  matters.

There are many IT/ITeS employees unions and have affillaited with Trade Unions and have done a good job.

Complaint can be lodged with:

Inspector appointed under ; Bombay Shops & Estbs Act, Payment of Wages Act

O/o Labor Commissioner ( In person, thru Union,thru Labor Law Consultant)

Higher Officials of Dept. of Labor, CM,PM ..............

Log onto; www.epfindia.gov.in and downlaod dircotory and speak to PRO/APFC or send them email OR visit in perosn. The direcotory has address/contactdetails of each official; APFC,RPFC,Addl CPFC,CPFC

Your counsel may opine that you can lodge complaint u/s 406,420 for breach of trust for wages,PF,I tax etc....................and file civil suit forrecovery/damages,winding up petition....

Bhushan   19 September 2016

hello 

I had resigned from my previous organization in Dec-2013. I was working there for 6-7 months. And i havent received my salary due to delay in salary.

So when I resigned from the services at that time almost 50-60k was pending with the company.

So i was continuously taking follow-up for the reimbursement but they said company is in bad financial condition so they cant pay right now because they have to pay their working employees first.

Still I am getting the same answer.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 September 2016

The employee can lodge complaint th moment payment of earned wages is delayed even by a day and employer can be penalized.

The employer is under obligation to supply the salary slip atleast a day before the due/fixed date of disbursment of earned wages.

The FnF wages should be paid on LWD or say within next 3 days or max. by usual payday.

Bhushan   19 September 2016

Where can I lodge the complaint. Like me there are 6-7 employees who have not received their payments.

So can I get the details.

@ Bhushan,

These are already described in this thread.

Read carefully and slowly.

It shall be ebtter to proceed under expert guidance of a very able counsel specializing in labor/service  matters.

Your counsel can opine on the forums as applicable in your case and other employees.

Your counsel can opine on the forums as applicable in your case and other employees.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register