Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Beena Ramola (Manager)     08 August 2014

Fnf cheque stop by company

Need Experts Advise... Very Urgent

One of my friends worked in a company as manager.

The Owner asked her to refer some agents so she refers a Sales Agent to the Organization. After Joining There were some Issues betwn employees and company. That Agent did not get his Salary on time so he left the Job he did not handover the Office things. My Friend asks him to Gave proper resignation and handover but he did not do the same. He said that first company will give him 17 Days salary then he will do that.

My Friend also faces behavior and salary issue so she also left the job. Company accepted her resignation. Now on 1 Aug she got a mail the company that The Agent which she has referred has done some Fraud with the company. He has done booking of a Guest and taken the Payment in his Personal account. After receiving the Mail my friend called that agent and Clear the Things As per the Agent the Guest is his Pocket guest and he has suitable proof for that also which he has already provided to the company also. Now the company Person is bothering my Friend unnecessary. They are not calling the agent or Guest to clarify the Tings but Calling and Sending Mail to my Friend that they she is responsible for all because she has refer that agent to the company. And as Per policy of the company she was marked cc in the Mails which that agent has send to the Guest. She Said that did agent has marked cc in the Payment mail also then they said no because he used his person Id. They have also Hold her Full and final Cheque saying that this cheque will be clear once the matter will be solved. The team is doing the Investigation. My Friend asked for the contact No. of d Team but they are not providing that They are forcing her to take that agent to the company to solve the Matter. And that agent is dining for that saying that why company is not calling me.  She is calling and Sending mail to the company and asking the Reason for the cheque hold. She also said that does they find her involvement in the Fraud but they are not replying her they are not providing her any suitable reason but just hold the cheque.

Just because she was marked CC in the Mail she is responsible. How does a manger can judge that which agent will do fraud in which Email and if agent will use his personal id for the final Confirmation and conversion then how Manager will know it?

Now I need your advice that is really my friend is Responsible for the Fraud. ? Is it correct to hold her FNF cheque by the company just because she referred that agent for the Job

Please comment. My Friend is really in trouble and she don’t know what to do. Please Help Her.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register