Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LookingForHelpingHand (Individual)     03 August 2014

Flowchart for divorce

Hi Friends,

When a husband is frustrated by the Cruelty of Wife, and if he decides to give divorce....

What could be action plan.

Please provide me the Flow Chart for Divorce, which will be helpful for many men like me.

Thanks in advance

LookingForHelpingHand

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     04 August 2014

1. Overnight become debit man.

. Get termination letter from employer and enroll in local Employment Exchange, take ack. letter of enrollment. Look for jobs regularly.  

If current matrimonial home where wife and you and may be with minor are staying registered in parents name then buy 1.25 Re. laddu and pray before Lord Hanuman coming Tuesday. If not then by coming Tuesday Gift deed it to parents / sister/brother/trust or to Government orphan home (whichever is suitable get rid of title of the property).

If current place of residence where wife is also staying is on Loan then stop paying loan and let Bank sell it and whatever proceeds after deductions cometh to you keep it in a F/D. This is your future legal battles seed support money. 

If current matrimonial home in parents registered name then leave your parents and take on rent i.e. live in 1 room low income flat on rent and change address in all official documents to that of this rented place. Visit / look after parents as and when you feel.  Invite wife to live with you. 

If minor out of wedlock take last photo playing with minor with time/date stamp and keep it framed at someplace in para 5 place of current residence. 

Go to local District Court and look for 3-4 busy old looking Advocate(s) carrying heavy case files. Pay their consultation fees and seek legal guidance in their Chamber(s) with more facts of your marital life and not like few lines you wrote above as your so called query. 

If para 7 seems to be herculean task and/or next to impossible task that you ever heard from me then daily spend atleast 2-4 hours reading past discussions in Family Law Forum and Criminal Law Forum and make notes of points of discussions similar to yours. This should continue for atleast 1 month. 

After a month decide yourself if you are in fit stage to file divorce on grounds of cruelty and may like to face associated cases that you and or your family may face from her side and pangs of separation from minor if any out of wedlock?.

The above is real Divorce flow chart and there is nothing called Flow chart which is basically for Advocates to follow. 

PS:

Now, I give you liberty to call me any names after reading above but if you follow para 8 then you will actually stumble upon Divorce Flow Chart here in this very forum but will never understand how to interpret it unless all above paras are followed. Now take your pick how you like to take your divorce journey in 21st. Century……………..

[Last reply]

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 August 2014

Just refer this supreme court recent case is similar problem.  The Supreme Court, in a recent judgment Vishwanath versus Sarla Vishwanath Agrawal (2012(6) SCALE 190) had occasion to deal with the allegation of mental cruelty by the wife.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 August 2014

I think the flow chart (?) given by learned TajobsIndia appears to be very interesting leaving the author more perplexed about his next moves.

@Querist :  Well, what do you mean by flow chart in divorce cases?, if you are not able to decide about what is to be done in the given situation, you must consult an advocate or a marriage counselor, discuss the issues before you, take their suggestions and advises, if not satisfied, take a second opinion, go sit in the home alone for hours, think about all the issues including the suggestions offered to you by consultants and then decide about what is to be done next.  Please remember that this is not another program of a soft ware or IT company where next strategy is planed based on some flow charts or some other sources.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register