LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul   18 April 2015

FIR under 376/328

Hello everyone, I mohit arora from delhi. I married last yr in aprio with my gf it was love marriage.we married in a arya samaj mandir and we got a certificate also than she left her house and started living together in my house after spending two days her brother came to my house and he said tht his family agreed for our marriage so she returned her home and she filed a a FIR under 376/328 because i rejects for divorce and i got bail frm high court in dec 2014 now they are agreed for settlement we have filed first motion for mutual divorce and they are ready to withdraw present case under sec 328/376. Now i want to take action against her and her family, i am not in favour of filing 2nd motion and also planning to go for defemations will you pls tell how can i take actions against them those who played with my life. Thanks

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     18 April 2015

Sir, What are the allegations in the FIR and settlement deed needs to looked before any answer can be given .... Second thing is who have the certificate of marriage and all .... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register