Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saikat Banerjee (Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (Gr-I))     10 October 2023

Filing writ petition in high court against registrar central administrative tribunal mumbai

I am a Railway Employee. I have filed an original Application in central Administrative tribunal Mumbai bench in 2019. The matter is almost over except a final hearing which is not taking place even after repeated date adjournements and mentioning in Court. Just one last hearing is left before final order. I am the party in person with no advocates. Every hearing date in cause list a next hearing date is given. I have "mentioned" in court, given written application to Registrar but nothing is giving the last hearing. I want to know:-

1. Shall I complain to CAT Principal Registrar in Principal bench about this?

2. Can I file a writ petition in Bombay High Court making Registrar CAT Mumbai a party and appeal before high court to fix a hearing date?

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 October 2023

1. You can make a representation before the principal registrar in this regard, but the registrar can only bring the same in the next list of cases to be heard, if the matter is not reaching then the registrar also cannot do anything about it.

2. It is not maintainable, your writ will not be entertained.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register