LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul (executive)     30 January 2015

Filing divorce petition

My 498a case is in trial stage at Bangalore..after framing of charges next date fixed  on april15... My DV case is pending at Pune ..........now my earlier divorce case filed on cruelty ground has been transfered from Bangalore to Pune via SC last year...I am now withdrawing the divorce case from Pune and wish to fil it again, adding desertion ground, here at bangalore ...my intention is let her to go once again to SC for transfer the case in her hometown...I should get once more chance at SC mediation centre showing her cruelty by filing DV and 498a.

Now my quiery is should I file divorce case immediately after withdrawal it from Pune or shall I wait for sometime till getting 498a verdict... what wife can do by this gapping period....After 498a verdict can wife forcefully enter in our flat...

Kindly advise how to safefuard my parents as well as me from this type of greedy wife..

Learning

6 Replies

Rahul (executive)     03 February 2015

Awaiting to receive your good advise pl.

yogendra (engineer)     03 February 2015

Dont take back divorce case..just fight it out.just  attend divorse case 1-2 date and skip next 2 again attend one and skip next 2..in this way your case will run along with 498 a.lawyer will handle the case there if u absent.during 498 a proceeding if you get divorce it will be better.Filing case again is lenghty process.if you want to harass your wife..file DV case on wife through your mother at your place.....

Rahul (executive)     06 February 2015

While withdrawal petition submitted at pune family court wife side file objection that there is supreme court verdict is there thatbdivorce petition once filed cannot be withdrawn....... I have never heard this type of sc verdict...it is my case and any point of time i can with withdraw with sufficient grounds and courtnpermits....

Rahul (executive)     06 February 2015

While withdrawal petition submitted at pune family court wife side file objection that there is supreme court verdict is there thatbdivorce petition once filed cannot be withdrawn....... I have never heard this type of sc verdict...it is my case and any point of time i can with withdraw with sufficient grounds and courtnpermits....

Rahul (executive)     13 February 2015

On last hearing my Bng adv appeared court with memo for withdrawal petition. He has been manhandled by wife family and put pressure on him not to withdraw petition, They want me there in person sonthat they can hackle me with anti socials. However the judge gave another date for hearing. Now kindly advise me how can I handle my DV and Divorce case both are running at Pune......? I am on fear as my old parents are always thinking my future and their health are detorating day by day.......

Rahul (executive)     18 February 2015

No advise has been given till now. I am thinking to hire personal bodybguards while attending court case at pune. Alternatively I can file petition to CP cc to concerned Sho police station for providing safety to my family on hearing dates. Expert advise pl.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register