Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr. R. Srinivasa Rao (Professor)     16 October 2015

Filing a cheating case

Dear Sir,

I purchased an agricultural land of extent 4 acres in 2005 from an employee in treasury department. All legal heirs signed on the sale deed registered in sub-registrar office in 2005. Now his mother (who is also signed on sale deed), file a suit in the district court demanding to return the land. Shall I file a cheating case on her and other or not? Please guide me.

Learning

5 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     16 October 2015

Fight the case on merits.thats the first thing you have to do

mohammed Muteeb   16 October 2015

Dear all I need the help bcoz my girlfriend cheated me v both where in a relationship from past 6 year I did every thing to her from I use to take care of her like a wife nt as a girlfriend her parents came to knw about us in 2 year n They decided to marry us after completing her diploma after dat her family stopped spkng to her or give 1 rupe also frm her home I did everything each things to her after her diploma she like to do B.E so I joined her to collage bt after joining to collage she was gud bt when she came to this final year of her B.E she broke with me nw 1 month back I I took care of her from past 5 year I brought her n gave a new honda activa last year n I did every thing to bt nw she is saying I did nt do any thing to her in front of her parents n all she don't love me it seams n she is saying If I did any thing or if I go n spk to her she is telling she wil file a case against me like I raped her n I was given trouble to her dat she blakemailing me n say to forget every thing I cnt forget her she is my life wt should I do I don't knw can u guys help me out I dnt knw pls help me out

mohammed Muteeb   16 October 2015

Dear all I need the help bcoz my girlfriend cheated me v both where in a relationship from past 6 year I did every thing to her from I use to take care of her like a wife nt as a girlfriend her parents came to knw about us in 2 year n They decided to marry us after completing her diploma after dat her family stopped spkng to her or give 1 rupe also frm her home I did everything each things to her after her diploma she like to do B.E so I joined her to collage bt after joining to collage she was gud bt when she came to this final year of her B.E she broke with me nw 1 month back I I took care of her from past 5 year I brought her n gave a new honda activa last year n I did every thing to bt nw she is saying I did nt do any thing to her in front of her parents n all she don't love me it seams n she is saying If I did any thing or if I go n spk to her she is telling she wil file a case against me like I raped her n I was given trouble to her dat she blakemailing me n say to forget every thing I cnt forget her she is my life wt should I do I don't knw can u guys help me out I dnt knw pls help me out

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 October 2015

@Dr.Srinivas Rao,

There is no reason to file a cheating case against his mother though she might have signed the sale deed, she can very well escape the liability saying that she was forced or coerced to sign those papers but she was not given her share out of sale consideration amount.  Therefore challenge her suit and defend yourself properly.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 October 2015

@Muhammed Muteeb

You should open your own thread to post your query.  You will not get respone or proper reply nto your query when you post your query in someone's thread.  

Your case is another crime against men by women.  She has properly utilised you till all her needs have been fulfilled and thrown you out as you are no more required for her in her life.  Any amount of cheating case or anything will  not make her alright and also you dont have any reason for filing a cheating case against her, in fact any legal move by you may back fire and you will land up in trouble instead of your intention to trouble her. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register