Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satyamev (IT Manager)     04 November 2014

Fighting inlaws in false dowry case through rti

Hello Experts.

I got married this year , marriage lasted for 15 days and my wife left to her parents home taking away all our jewellery. Kept some unreasonable demands of property and my salary which I did not accept then she started claiming I am impotent.

By the time I could understand what is actually wrong and why is she behaving like that she filed a complaint in the Woman cell where the Counselling report came in my favor but still due to her influence the FIR was registered U/S 323,504,506,498A,3/4 DP which is pending for investigation. I have very strong evidences to prove my innocence.

Her parents are Government servants who in my absence gained unauthorized access when my mother was alone and took away all the belongings of the girl along with many other things. We approached the  Court and filed Section 156(3)against the entire family,parents and the Girl as well as she previously took Jewellery by foul means.

I have created big problems for my in-laws through my RTI Applications as both her parents are Government Servants. N

ow on the order of the Court an FIR has been registered against my inlaws  u/s 392, 506 and various other sections which is currently pending for investigation as my inlaws are absconding from their house itself and they are not attending the dates of Section 125 CRPC , Section 24 , Section 406 , and DV Act which the Girl has filed against me & my family.

I have also nailed her State Police badly with repeated R.T.I's due to which they are bit relucatant to chargesheet me strongly. In real I'm innocent and I have been cheated but her state Police 

Well experts , now the FIR is registered against my In laws....I want to send a couple of RTI Application with such a set of questions so that there Government employer can think of suspending them . 

Please suggest a set of questions or some links that I can throw on my In laws. 

I want to prove that a Girl cannot always win the matrimonial dispute by filing false cases on innocent in-laws and they can be challenged too even if they misuse laws even if our judiciary and police is biased, still we can use the same tricks against them to trap them. 

Learning

7 Replies

AS   04 November 2014

Question 1: - As for office records., What is there role and responsibility?

Question 2 :- As for if they have applied for any leaves , if yes then when?

Question 3:- Ask for there monthly Salary Statement?

Question 4:- As , that if giving dowry is Crime ? 

Question 5:- What action will be taken by Govt officer if someone is doing a crime?

Question 6:- As if office is aware that FIR is there against your INLaws?If yes then what action they are taking on it.

Question 7 : Ask if the rule is there what person will be suspended if he do crime and FIR is against such person ?

As your inlaws are underground ?

Question 8: As office is aware that  there is FIR against Inlaws?

Question 9: If yes , then what action they are taking against them ?

Question 10 : Ask if your inlaws are attending office and doing duties , if not then from how long?

Rajkiran123 (Manager)     15 November 2014

Below is the link where you have some questions that you can shoot to your FIL/MIL organisation..Hope this helps...

https://www.498a.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=5397

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     15 November 2014

Are they employees of Central Government or State Government? If of State Government, of which State? There are Government Servant Conduct Rules and most Rules are common for Central and State Governments? Sections 392 and 506 of IPC attract imprisonment. They can lose their jobs. But at the charge sheet stage they can claim that the cases were false. Still if any promotions are due for them, they will be withheld until the outcome of the case is finally known. These apply to other laws which attract imprisonment as well. If only they have been served with court notices they may not officially inform their office. If you know the addresses of their Heads of Office you can yourself send copies of FIR's and court papers to their offices by Registered AD. After sending the letters, you can even seek meetings with the Heads of Office.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 November 2014

Please list how many threads you have opened on the issue

SP Singhss (Engineer)     11 April 2015

You can also buy Swamy's handbook for Govt employees, In that there is all the things written about govt employees regarding their leaves, promotion, if they give you gifts worth rs 50000/- it had to be mentioned in offices and I know that they haven't told anyone in their office about dowry given, they will be held responsible under Govt rules

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     12 April 2015

Is the original author of this post still looking for advice here?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 April 2015

what do you mean by " our jewellery"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register